PDA

View Full Version : digi dash

xX NoVaBoY Xx
27-03-04, 12:03 PM
I wired ma digital dash up yesterday but the indicator lights dont flash on the dash and on the wiring diagram it says 2 wires from astra loom 2 2 wires of nova loom but there aint any on nova loom so im lost.also my speedo works but only goes up slowly ,say if im doin 60 it will read around 27 or sumthing like that.Any help appreciated.

How hard is it too put a new petrol sensor in aswell??

te17@novasgonemad
27-03-04, 12:12 PM
ur digi wires from the dash need to go down to theleft and right wires on the indicator stalk

te17@novasgonemad
27-03-04, 12:16 PM
soz forgot to add not the original sinal wire on the nova loomu just tape the end up on that and leave it cut off... did u fit the digi dash sender on to the transmission case under the bonnet??

xX NoVaBoY Xx
28-03-04, 12:12 AM
yea mate i fitted that then i wired the three wires cumin from that connecter too the dash so what have i done wrong?? thx for indicators mate ill get on job 2moro but still need help with speedo if needs be i will have too get digi cam out .

MechaT
28-03-04, 12:28 PM
NovaBoy I accidently put a up a new post on the forum instead of replying to yours (Doh!). Its called digi dash see if that helps at all.

xX NoVaBoY Xx
28-03-04, 11:36 PM
yea i saw that but it didnt make no difference whats the switch for anyway??

MechaT
29-03-04, 09:45 PM
Apparently it adjusts for different size wheels available for the Astra at time.

XZiBiT
30-03-04, 04:55 PM
right speedo a.the transducer your using is the wrong 1 for your diggy dash ......it does matter which 1 you use
or 2..your transducer is about to die.. i had this problem speedo went up slow then jumped from speed to speed then 1 day it just didnt work!!!

my advice go get a trancducer outta a 1.2i :lol: