PDA

View Full Version : pipes

scott.parker
26-03-04, 06:06 PM
just wondering if there is anyone that knows if there is a rad hose and breather pipe kit available for the nova once a 2ltr 16v has been fitted? and if so what colors?

scott

XZiBiT
26-03-04, 06:50 PM
would be same as astra or cav or cali pipe kits i would have thought?

scott.parker
26-03-04, 06:57 PM
well karl rowntree told me there not the same so im trying to find some..i could just use a mix of the two cars,ect..but if there is a kit i want that..

scott

karl Rowntree
26-03-04, 07:19 PM
You can call samco scott and ask them to do you a mixed kit. Im sure a few lads on here can tell you which ones you will need. Like i said samco might even do a kit for the 16v nova, we have asked them enough times.

Whats the lads name on mig that does the hose kits?? Anyone know?

I remember a company at autosport this year doing a nova 16v kit but cant remember who it was. They did every colour you could imagine including tiger print!! :lol:

RJM25R
27-03-04, 10:44 AM
SAMCO do not do a nova 16v kit because every conversion is slightly different. You have to buy both kits and cut and shut, or order specifivc bends etc.

PIPERCROSS ARE DOING THE KITS IN COLOURS/TIGERPRINT. I used to get my air filters/oil filters from them at a discount when I had a show-quaklity nova, and I asked them about a kit and they said pretty much the same, but that was over a year ago. Maybe they have now sorted a kit out????

karl Rowntree
27-03-04, 12:21 PM
Thats the one Rick, Pipercross. Try them Scott as i know they now do a full kit for the nova 16v.

Karl

2litreturbo
27-03-04, 02:37 PM
someone on migweb makes them fot the 16v nova. put a post on there

scott.parker
27-03-04, 03:02 PM
cheer's chaps,right im still on the hunt..and karl do you think that in the latest issue of total vauxhall,there is an advert for the conversion kit
(the m-tech one)and this has all of what i need apart from the strengthening kit.. and it's come down in price..now ?440 i think it was ?750 ish??

scott

karl Rowntree
27-03-04, 07:02 PM
Scott, i have spoke to andy today and we think the cossvaux kit would be better. Includes the same bits and i have checked the price, its ?400. Will ring you later about coming round tomorrow mate.

Karl

novashed
27-03-04, 07:30 PM
Turbo_chris on migweb is the chappie, have enquired and a valver kit is around ?150 in loads of colours even gold and silver i believe :D

scott.parker
28-03-04, 12:05 AM
Thanks all.. and i have sent a pm to that guy on mig asking him about the pipes..cheers.

scott