PDA

View Full Version : Novaload Meeting this Sunday

Anonymous
30-05-01, 05:48 PM
Right you lot, here it is.

The meeting is this Sunday at 2:00pm at the Xscape building in Milton Keynes. For any directions email me jim.kelly@minds-eye.net before friday evening becasue I don't get internet access after then. Otherwise email Breeny at breeny2k@hotmail.com and he'll help you out aswell.

It is true that Corsas are going to be turning up becasue it is the local PCG meeting that day aswell. It is NOT true that there going to steal the show. Redline have confirmed they don't want to feature anything other then Nova's so stop worrying.

I have heard a rumour that some Fords might turn up aswell, there's nothing that we can do about this as it's a public place, but we will be changing venues once everyone has got there. Only myself, Hodder and Breeny know the exact location, which you will all find out about on Sunday.

If all goes well (and it should;)) it will be a massive day, with a massive cruise in the evening which happens to be the local MK Cruise.

Any probs, email myself or Breeny and we'll try and help you out. Look forward to seeing you all on Sunday, drive carefully - especially you MC ;)

Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
30-05-01, 06:38 PM
i STILL THINK CORSA OWNERS WILL SPOIL IT, ALL IM SAYING IF THERE IS A NICE CORSA THERE REDLINE WILL TAKE A PICTURE, I HOPE FOR OUR SAKE NOVAS WILL OUT NUMBER THE CORSAS, LOOKS LIKE WAR!!!!

Anonymous
30-05-01, 06:39 PM
i hope mc drive's carefully and slowly, i'll be following him!!#

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*

Anonymous
30-05-01, 09:30 PM
lowa Nova, did you not read the message? :-/ Redline are NOT intrested in Corsas on the day! They have told us personnaly that they don't want anything to do with Corsas, fords, ferraris or any other automobile, they want Novas, just Novas, so don't worry. If we see them taking a picture of a Corsa, we'll chop ther hands off, ok? ;)

LMAO at Spanishfly.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
30-05-01, 10:49 PM
I cant go,due to no sprayjob and a now knackered driveshaft x-(

Anonymous
31-05-01, 12:41 AM
Why has everyone got a fixation on my driving?

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
31-05-01, 12:48 AM
cos ure a nutter!

Anonymous
31-05-01, 08:39 AM
Ahem *Breeny* ahem *driving skills* ahem.....lol
Erm sorry!

Anonymous
31-05-01, 08:57 AM
Would breeny or hodder or slim please post up on corsasport.co.uk to the same effect as the above message then, as this will discourage them from turning up, it is on the meets and events forum.

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
31-05-01, 09:03 AM
Even if Redline were to take pictures of Corsa's as well (which they won't !!!!), it doesn't mean they will neccesarily show them on the same feature in Redline mag, they could just hold onto them for a month and print them next month !

chiiiil out peeps

If I was a neutral reader of Redline mag, I'd still rather look at a load of Nova's instead of a load of little womens cars !!!!

Never be afraid to try anything new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic !

Anonymous
31-05-01, 11:36 AM
its already been said in one of the posts ian, one of the blokes rang up for himself and he was told no corsa's will be featured! hahaha :D

Anonymous
31-05-01, 11:39 AM
oh and donna, i said nothing bout his driving skills, just that hes a nutter! i mean its not as if he drives slow is it!! (not that thats's a bad!) i'm going to stop myself from saying any more... ;)

Anonymous
31-05-01, 11:42 AM
Shall I get the shovel breeny, cos your gonna need help with that hole your diggin ;)

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
31-05-01, 11:47 AM
lol na its ok, i have my own, i dig so many holes that i thought i would buy my own ;)

Anonymous
31-05-01, 04:14 PM
More like a mini excavator! lol.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
31-05-01, 05:09 PM
do u reckon i could borrow one of CP's tractors? might help a bit! :o