PDA

View Full Version : big up to wales

Anonymous
29-05-01, 09:16 AM
i'd just like to give a big shout out to wales and the welsh. I went there at the weekend (near abersoch) and I saw plenty of fine looking novas. Some of them even flashed their lights at me to say hi. This is the kind of nova solidarity we need.:)

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
29-05-01, 09:47 AM
sounds good,last time I was there,there was loadsa sweet novas rumbling around,especially a blue mk2(SR I think) with R&A rear diffuser combined with some other tastey mods,Im going back there in a month or 2,see the lurverly welsh laydees(and trust me,they are) and enjoy their finest lanes

Anonymous
30-05-01, 02:17 PM
Wales is cool, I live here ;)

---:D---*---B-)---
kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
30-05-01, 03:03 PM
Wales have given us a lot of decent stuff! such as,

Stereophonics
Novaload :D
Sasha
erm....

:D I swear they put womens hormones in alcohol... Cos afterwards you talk shit and you cant drive :D

Anonymous
30-05-01, 03:11 PM
oh wicked i didnt know that novaload was a welsh-born idea. extra big up to wales . or as 1. orudmobile would say... I IZ JUZT IN DA HABIT OV WANTIN TO BIG UP LARRRRRGEE STYLE TO ME MAIN PLACE WALES AZ IT IZ FULL IN EFFECK AIIIIIII.

Anonymous
30-05-01, 03:16 PM
eh?

I swear they put womens hormones in alcohol... Cos afterwards you talk shit and you cant drive

Anonymous
30-05-01, 04:58 PM
wales is shitte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all i have to say about it!! ohh appart from the joy of passing the "WELCOME TO ENGLAND" sign hee hee :D:D:D:D

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
30-05-01, 05:36 PM
cambridge, wales is tidy , i live here, in the same city as you, when your in uni

Anonymous
30-05-01, 06:31 PM
im at the institute but hey. i have to say wales is ok except swansea!! and the lovely view of port talbort lol

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
30-05-01, 10:29 PM
sorry m8, n e way swansea aint bad, good nitelife me rekkons, i too enjoy those long evenings drinking warm beer and staring over the se to portalbot steel works LOL :D

Anonymous
31-05-01, 04:42 PM
and it brought u CruiseNorthWales...top site if i say so myself (but i would say that wouldnt i..lol)

Which will have another decnet nova around once ive got it sorted out witha respray and a bodykit