PDA

View Full Version : headlight mounts and bolts

novaexplod
25-03-04, 05:46 PM
ive had my car stripped at the front end for welding purposes cept the headlights havent bin put back in n the bolts etc have bin lost in my garage or binned :lol: half were fucked neway so i wanna get a new set includin the nylon big adjuster nut and 2 top bolts....where can i get em from as a full set for both lights??

badnova
25-03-04, 05:52 PM
any motor factor
i think sel inperial do them

novaexplod
27-03-04, 12:08 PM
iv checked there site n cant seem to find em on there.if i do manage to find em will i get the full set or just main ones?

te17@novasgonemad
27-03-04, 12:20 PM
go down a scrappy there not all fuqed minewere fine and quite afew at me local are minters just with bloody great chunks missin out of them curtisy of the local twat bregade in the area look on yell.com for ur local

novaexplod
27-03-04, 12:45 PM
alrite mate i will cheers

dathers
27-03-04, 02:49 PM
Maybe a bit obvious but,try a vauxhall garage!

novaexplod
29-03-04, 12:09 AM
well yes i did think of that funnily enough but considerin they will charge u bout 30 quid for a shitty hazard switch i thort mayb not.

Jim
29-03-04, 02:17 AM
well yes i did think of that funnily enough but considerin they will charge u bout 30 quid for a s**t hazard switch i thort mayb not.

I bought new headlamps and indicators from Vauxhall and they wern't as expensive as i thought. Infact the headlamps were almost as cheap as the indicators.

Might be worth going down there to get a price.

Jim

novaexplod
07-04-04, 08:11 PM
i rang up vauxhall dealer and they sed there is the two plastic clips for the bottom of the headlights n 2 bolts for the top is there no others? wots the plastic hand nut called behind the headlamp?