PDA

View Full Version : Novaload Meet, latest News

Anonymous
23-05-01, 11:05 AM
Hi everyone,
I've just got of the phone to Hodder, whos been on the phone to Redline. We need an idea of numbers that are going to attend the Novaload meet on the 3rd June. We need numbers now so that Redline can decide how many pages to make the feature, 2,3,or 4. It would be great if we could get a 4 page spread.

I need to know as soon as possible who's coming, and if you're bringing more Novas with you, how many in total.

Sorry to sound as though I've been hassling you all recently, I just want this to be a really good meet.

Cheers for the help guys, I really appreciate it.

Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
23-05-01, 11:06 AM
where's it at

Anonymous
23-05-01, 11:20 AM
Jim, this was my list from ages ago:
Chris_W
Micky Owens
Rexy
Oxygen
Damian Coull
Bealesy2001
Eyebic
SlimJim
jkhilton
fenix
nova91
rysmee
davo
breeny
Ian
MC
Hodder
paulrobbo
robisgrt18
spanishfly
Novaparts
mike neillans
CP
V5uk
brian.bb
slatter
Novaking
Lancy
michael sealey
skagga
Pag
Novarun
Ish
Ryan + Mate (cant remember his name!)

Anonymous
23-05-01, 11:29 AM
I will be there, my brother is coming in his 2.0l, im trying to get a couple of my mates to come.
There will definately be two novas, but possibly 5.

count to 10, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10. You cooked her 9's !!!!!

Anonymous
23-05-01, 11:32 AM
I`ll bring a couple of non-novaloaders along at least, maybe even a few more. So count me in as bringing 3 extra. It is also quite possible that I can get my friend with the GTE turbo to come along, and that is a nice motor.

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
23-05-01, 11:47 AM
you'll have to knock me off the list breeny. im not very happy about it as some of you know...

X-( X-( X-( X-( X-( X-( X-( X-( X-( X-( X-(

:D Kids in the back seat cause accidents... Accidents in the back seat cause kids :D

Anonymous
23-05-01, 12:03 PM
wassup novaking? can i come even though i am in a pug~?

[naked_davo] Look she said she was 16 - or did she? i was a bit drunk. Blood? ahhhh, oh thank god its not mine.

Ring Ring:

Davo: Hello
Girls Father: Im gonna woop yo ass
Davo: Sorry sir, i already did that to your daughter.

hahahahaha hohohoho

*cough*

Anonymous
23-05-01, 12:08 PM
i will be there i can get maybe one more nova

Anonymous
23-05-01, 12:48 PM
Yeah, you can come Davo. Whats the problem Novaking?

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
23-05-01, 01:05 PM
i'll be there
we don't want it getting hijacked like the rolling road day with pug/ford/cit owners turning up cause there is a model/mag there X-(

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
23-05-01, 01:26 PM
I'll be there.

When is everyone going down there? I will be going down on the sunday morning, anyone else going at the same time from Manchester area???

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
23-05-01, 01:57 PM
Just a mag Ste :(

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
23-05-01, 02:02 PM
i was using the rolling road day as an example :D

Anonymous
23-05-01, 02:09 PM
john sort a meet at knutsford services then. good meeting point for northwest and northwales.

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
23-05-01, 02:51 PM
gonna cost me about 2 tanks worth ov juice!

250 miles to milton keynes autoroute says

as long as this leg is fixed up and i can drive ill be there.

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
23-05-01, 03:33 PM
I know you were using the Rolling road as an example, I didn't want rumours starting that some bird was going to turn up. Although Milton Keynes has a 5-1 women-men ratio, so maybe you can pick a couple up on your travels ;)

Jim.

P.S. 4 out of the 5 women are rough as fcuk :(

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
23-05-01, 04:05 PM
hey rumours of a bird would make it a better turn out

Anonymous
23-05-01, 04:13 PM
true, true. :)

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
23-05-01, 04:15 PM
i'll be there, + there are loads of birds round mk !!, i'll try and get some collages birds to come :) (exc. rough ones)

Anonymous
23-05-01, 04:50 PM
i'll try n scab a lift off rex, he he :D

[-redzip.gif-]
I am Micheal "Mullet" Knight!! mu ha ha ha :D

Anonymous
23-05-01, 04:55 PM
what date is this again?-I might be able to make it,but only if I can get the bodywork done in time,I hate my green door at the mo x-( then again,its better than 3/4 of a door being there,with the hinge pins gone as well as most of the iner and outer skins,where did u say it was MK?-I will have to do my "wheres that?" with our old man,and he will be able to tell me every single road I need to get there knowing him,either that or try to reinstall the auto route on one of the comps

Anonymous
23-05-01, 05:47 PM
lmfao no u wont johnson cas im with fenix ner ner.... blag a lift of wilson..... Which way u lot going down?

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]
Rexy@cruisenorthwest.co.uk

Anonymous
23-05-01, 07:12 PM
Ill be there. Ill talk to the peeps at my regional meet on sunday and maybe get a convoyfrom here going. My m8 cant bring his calibra turbo ngined beast tho...coz someonesdriven into the back of him and its being sprayed... :(

Anonymous
23-05-01, 07:31 PM
IT exam the next morning... 9am fcs
not in mood to talk about it

:D Kids in the back seat cause accidents... Accidents in the back seat cause kids :D

Anonymous
23-05-01, 07:31 PM
IT exam the next morning... 9am fcs
not in mood to talk about it...

Anonymous
23-05-01, 09:16 PM
i may not make it,and if i do the car is looking increasingly like it will be in bdyshop as needs to be ready for billing.

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
23-05-01, 09:31 PM
i will be coming as you know bonus will be my mate is coming in his 1.3sr(32/34 carb) etc! it's quite nice!!!

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*

Anonymous
24-05-01, 09:39 AM
when and where exactly is it. ill come from york probably. let me know

match247@hotmail.co

THAT WALL HURT !!

Anonymous
24-05-01, 10:10 AM
email jim for direcions and a map

maybe kev could put map link on site again like he has done in the past?

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
24-05-01, 10:11 AM
OK we need to sort out a meeting place for northern lot. Knutsford Services sounds good. But what time?

Also. News of this meet has gone onto nova_owners mail list so there may be even more turning up :)

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
24-05-01, 11:35 AM
I have just confirmed with a couple of my mates, there will definately be 4 Novas coming from Slough and possibly a 5th now as well. what time is everyone going to meet up there ?

My cat picked a fight with a Saxo and lost !

I h8 Saxo drivers !!!!!

Anonymous
24-05-01, 11:57 AM
hodder will be meeting with Redline at 12:30/1:00 sunday afternoon. I will be at the Xscape building at 1:30/2:00pm.
Anything eles you need to know? Match, I've mailed you, mail us back for any more info

Jim.

P.S. Sorry to hear about your cat Damian :( Bloody cars, they should be banned from the roads - Do'h!

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
24-05-01, 12:50 PM
i might pop along and say hi depending if me cars running!! but no hostility please because i have a pug now!!

RobDmr@aol.com
Bring it on 2.0 16v

Anonymous
24-05-01, 07:00 PM
Me too, providing me false hip don't give out! You'll be able to spot me as I will be driving at dot miles an hour with about 5 miles of traffic piled up behind me as befits my great age.:p Also if I put me OAP badge in the window the pigs wont pull me over cos they won't want to get a whiff of stale piss.
Actually I do rememeber when MK was all just fields:O
:D:D

Anonymous
25-05-01, 09:36 AM
Don't try and fool us CP, I've heard about your antics ;) MC's told us all about the kinda things you get up to. It'll be good of you to turn up, I'll look forward to meeting you.

Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
25-05-01, 09:56 AM
CP, Shall we meet up on the way? Anyone else from the South East want to travel along with us?

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
25-05-01, 11:19 AM
Knutsford sounds ok, but it would be easier if i caught up with u guys on the M6 and if u gave me a bell as u leave knutsford services!!
Apparently i'm working, but i've told them i have preminitions that im gonna b real ill and that they should make sure somebody is available to cover my position at work!!!
Not that i have sickies or anything!!!
D1cko

Anonymous
26-05-01, 11:05 AM
i'll be comming, john we will have to convoy together, i might be bringing 1 other nova

Anonymous
27-05-01, 05:28 PM
i should still be going, kev needs to put a map and directions up.