Dpnova
24-03-04, 10:17 AM
I like that alot

Tilly
24-03-04, 10:22 AM
it doesnt look to bad just a little bulky i think

Dpnova
24-03-04, 10:27 AM
The only thing i think is the dials i dont like them like that, but i like the rest of the dash

Nath
24-03-04, 10:53 AM
i think its cool seen the one in max pooer or fas car and thought that was cool

mikeoxford
24-03-04, 03:47 PM
:| i got a corsa dash sitting in my lockup.

ive got a lot of photos on my HDD of it "work in progress" on a UK nova. wasnt to impressed.

seeing that though i might have to rip out my freshly installed nova GSi dash :cry:

really like that.

dont like how they have sorted around the windscreen - but other than that its bang on.

-Bruce-
24-03-04, 05:19 PM
:o i think that looks really good!! as tilly said abit bulky but nice :lol:

Riggy
24-03-04, 10:51 PM
quite like that looks better then the orange one

Neil.
24-03-04, 10:54 PM
he's put the wrong dash in, its a left hand drive one, fool!

Hardie
25-03-04, 01:15 AM
Looks ace, would b an absolute **** to fit thou

RJM25R
25-03-04, 08:54 AM
iT'S NOT SHOW-QUALITY. LOOK AT HOW THE STEERING COLUMN DOESN'Y LINE UP AND THE SHROUDS DON'T HIDE THE WIRING

mikeoxford
25-03-04, 09:27 PM
iT'S NOT SHOW-QUALITY. LOOK AT HOW THE STEERING COLUMN DOESN'Y LINE UP AND THE SHROUDS DON'T HIDE THE WIRING

theres a problem with doing this mod.

you cant use the corsa shrouyd easily.

but again the nova shroud dont fill the gap - its a custom jobby or modify the corsa part heavily.

im less worried about that rick.

look at the windscreen :o

Jim
25-03-04, 10:50 PM
It's different, but I think it's too round and bubbly for the Nova. Also, I don't like the way the sides of the dash dont blend into the doors. What I mean is most modern day cars have a shape in the door cards that continues the shape of the dash into them. With this the dash comes to a dead end against the Nova doors.

Jim

mikeoxford
25-03-04, 10:54 PM
It's different, but I think it's too round and bubbly for the Nova. Also, I don't like the way the sides of the dash dont blend into the doors. What I mean is most modern day cars have a shape in the door cards that continues the shape of the dash into them. With this the dash comes to a dead end against the Nova doors.

Jim

depends.......

if you mod the corsa door cards to fit as well (or make custom ones) - then it would blend into the doors as you say.

know exactly what you mean though - on its own it could look a bit odd.

ford mondeos are a prime example. thats the only thing i can think of to hand, but the dash REALLY follows on into the door pannels in them. dad used to have one about 5 year back

mikeoxford
25-03-04, 11:00 PM
that dash binacle for the clocks is a big bubble ugly f00ker lol

Adam
25-03-04, 11:03 PM
It looks mint, but as already said the dash binnacle is miles to big

RJM25R
26-03-04, 09:32 AM
The nova steering column is offset so you couldn't use the corsa shroud. The finish near the windscreen had been cobbled up just to "finish" it before the show, so it's much better now....