PDA

View Full Version : saxo diffuser

Anonymous
23-05-01, 10:06 PM
are saxo diffusers worth alot coz i went out and got really pissed and in the morning in bed with me was a diffuser. I have no idea where it came from. would it go on my nova or should i sell it

Anonymous
23-05-01, 10:10 PM
u dodgy Bugger.......

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]
Rexy@cruisenorthwest.co.uk

Anonymous
23-05-01, 10:14 PM
most people wake up with a fat bird but not me bits of cars. i will try and get the whole car back next time

Anonymous
23-05-01, 10:42 PM
put it on the rear bumper

r they ne good in bed? may have to go get one ;)

NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous
24-05-01, 08:55 AM
there as shit in bed as they are on the road !!!!!

Du like dags ?

dags ?

yeah dags ?

dags ?

yeah dags, you know woof woof, dags !

oh dogs !

Anonymous
24-05-01, 10:02 AM
more to the point?
is it pregnant?

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
24-05-01, 10:30 AM
Don't ask me about car bit's i nick when i'm pi55ed...last fri I woke up with the boot spoiler from a Rover Coupe 220 Turbo...worth about ?100+ squid...and i ripped it off with cracking it etc! miracle!

i plan my routes home now when i'm pi55ed...i keep my eyes open when i'm cruising about...looking for parts on cars parked up on the side of the road or in drives, this weekend i hope to get a laguna splitter on friday and another boot spoiler (from a smaller car cos the rover coupe spoiler is a bit too wide) for a rear diffuser...

the only thing is..when your pi55ed, you rob things a bit too close to home, which could back fire if i drive past the house of the guy i've nicked the spoiler from :( :O :> :p

*PLEASE NOTE*
All the information stated above is pure fiction, and not to be attempted by those people who are weak or people who can't run fast after 12 pints

[ged_bong]
Web Design 4 half the price.
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
24-05-01, 10:32 AM
*without cracking it

Anonymous
24-05-01, 10:39 AM
after reading wht i've just put, it is out oforder and i shouldn't do it, but i've got nova's on the brain and when i see summit that would make it look nice i cant help myself...if anything from my car got robbed i'd be pissed off...so i'm sorry but i'm not sorry, if u get my drifter

Anonymous
24-05-01, 11:56 AM
scummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
u is jest as bad as them thievin twocers!

rippin spoilers off boots ffs

elgan

Anonymous
24-05-01, 12:15 PM
Sorry Ged, I must agree elgan, people who do that pi55 me off. I work hard to get the money to spend on my car and to have some drunk w4nker come and rip things off it would pi55 me off. I've had things nicked off my car becasue people either can't be arsed to buy the bits themselves or there just sad little twocers. I don't mean to sound as though I'm getting to you personnaly, I just haven't got any time for people who can't be arsed to pay for things themselves and feel it's right for them to vandalise other peoples property.
I appreciate you're apolgy, but it's a bit too late in the day, you've done it and seem pleased with yourself, you say you can't help yourself, but I'm sure you can mate.

Like I say, don't take this personnaly, I just think theives are scum with no self respect and no respect for others.

Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
24-05-01, 12:26 PM
maybe i did go too far...i think i might have to have a re-think about what i do when i'm pi55ed...maybe just nick stuff off Citroens...JOKE

i'm selling the boot spoiler for ?30, or i'll swap it for a GSi/SR/SRi rear spoiler..any offers?

i'm glad you've made me think, cos it is a nasty thing to do...who knows, i may even go and give the spoiler back to the rover owner (bt putting it back on his boot in the middle of the night, to aviod a beating which i would deserve)

the rehabilitation starts no peeps...and drugs anyone can send to me to help me

Anonymous
24-05-01, 01:31 PM
I knew as soon as Slim saw this post he would get angry!!!! very touchy about things being nicked off his car at the moment and I dont blame him!!!! it is an arse when people just come and take things.
Ged, after telling everyone how you nicked the spoiler, I doubt anyone would want to buy it(unless you stick it in loot, you can sell anything in there!!!! hehe!!)

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
25-05-01, 04:40 PM
must admit i was pissed of bigstyle when my 1st set ov clear side oval repeaters got nicked ?30 at the time

and how irritating is it when your duscaps get nicked?

now imagine a full fucking spoiler>>>????

Micky@novaload.net :)