PDA

View Full Version : selling a particular item

mikeoxford
21-03-04, 10:09 PM
im just curious for people in the know.

corsanova, and any other people who trade on ebay and novaload really, or anyone else with an opinion :P .

where would be the best place to sell a drivers door?

i watch ebay, as many people do, so know what the prices are on there, once my rebuild is finnished ill be offloading all my junk onto people via ebay and novalod (not necessarily junk! but you know what i mean - all the stuff that acumilates)

doors dont come up very often.

when i went to get my new doors (s/hand) for my car i ended up buying a pair but only using one.

any ideas?

(its a driver side if that makes any difrence)

Riggy
21-03-04, 10:19 PM
id say ebay for the money mike cos on here every one knows the true value of a mint door ?40-?50 everyone agree

but on ebay there are some people which would pay over the odds but only thing to worry bout is postage /delivery

carl

Ste_Nova
21-03-04, 10:23 PM
i find selling stuff hassle.... so i hord it or bin it!

http://uploader.co.uk/images/15engine.jpg

Riggy
21-03-04, 10:25 PM
lol the pic of all the doors in stes garage lol :D

Dpnova
21-03-04, 10:26 PM
U might come up trumps on ebay and get a good price but could be hassel with delivery and not everyones willing to drive far to collect stuff

Ste_Nova
21-03-04, 10:29 PM
lol the pic of all the doors in stes garage lol :D

get it right... mint doors

those white ones have only seen 35k miles / 5 years use

Riggy
21-03-04, 10:31 PM
how are you preserving them as i have a good one in my garage and dont want it to fuck up

mikeoxford
21-03-04, 10:53 PM
another item is a mint set (almost new) of sabelt harnesses in black.....?

dave.gsi
21-03-04, 11:17 PM
advertise on novaload/migweb first and if no-one wants them put them on ebay. you can allways set a reserve if your worried about them going piss cheap.

my old m3 mirrors were in the garage last week, actually put them in the big bag to go out but changed my mind at the last minute and put them on ebay. now up to ?25 :lol:

peester
21-03-04, 11:55 PM
any one got a gsi grille, with slats, mint gsi badge the lot? ideally in diamond black but no worries can respray. Although chances are slim; all tabs intact too.