PDA

View Full Version : Living at home

scott.parker
21-03-04, 09:32 PM
well i just found some of the downfalls of still living at home with the olds
i have so many car parts evey where and my mum keeps trying to tidy things up all the time,i have lost loads off stuff this way as i carnt find them when she moves it,i ask where is this or that? you get oh i dont know try your room! there is so much rubish in there i cart move... :?
i have loads of ice,thats got to go in my car,my back seat's are up there and my old streeing wheel
then in the garage there is my old GSI bumpers,mirrors set of stadard wheels one 17" the shageed one..loads of tools,thethere is a load off black carpit i got when i was working up the N.E.C thats in my dads old car(shaged sierra) and now i just got a astra GTE 16v,for a valver lump,this has found a temporary home for my astra GSi alloys and some othere stuff thats been lying around..
So my mum's getting really bitchy about all the car parts every where and now anothere car!!
think i need a shed,thats not got four wheels. :lol:
moveing out's not really what im affter as im lazy and like having my dinner and washing done for me :D

scott :)

Breeny
21-03-04, 09:52 PM
Feel sorry for CP then.. Thats not even the start of it..

http://www.breeny.co.uk/carjunk.jpg

TBH everyone who does stuff with there cars has a garage full of junk, its just something you have to put up with.

scott.parker
21-03-04, 09:55 PM
yeah but then he dont have to put up with my mum :lol:

i want my own garage,so i can work in it,the one we got is just full of crap,and my parts.. :?

scott

Ste_Nova
21-03-04, 09:55 PM
i've got tons of stuff arround.. outside - got a 20foot x 3 foot area covered with tarpaulin with parts under

this is in the corner of my room
http://uploader.co.uk/images/picture_171.jpg

and the roof above the garage!
http://uploader.co.uk/images/picture_172.jpg

mikeoxford
21-03-04, 10:11 PM
:lol: chris W can vouch for my house / garage / shed :lol:

he hasnt seen my mums work yet either :!:

Riggy
21-03-04, 10:16 PM
just do what i did mate and rent a council garage out , costs me 8 pound a week but its worth noy havin the hassle

and i dont live at home lol

Mel
21-03-04, 10:29 PM
lol, i have parts all over the place..my dad trips over them and gets on to me for having them in his way..

i would love to own a garage..but at 8 quid a week, thats more than i can afford (yunno being a lazy student, lol)..but also, if yobbo's round here find out theres some parts in there, they wont be in there for long, trust me :roll:

Dpnova
21-03-04, 10:34 PM
I have a few garages one full of old parts, if anyone would like to dontat parts to me i have places to store them feel free to ask :P :lol:

Riggy
21-03-04, 10:35 PM
lol, i have parts all over the place..my dad trips over them and gets on to me for having them in his way..

i would love to own a garage..but at 8 quid a week, thats more than i can afford (yunno being a lazy student, lol)..but also, if yobbo's round here find out theres some parts in there, they wont be in there for long, trust me :roll:

well sayin that i had my garage robbed couple of month back took all my and mates tools but didnt touch ny part thank good there were loads in there lol blue sri interior , leccy windows , doors , dashes lol but there well secure no just had top metal doors put on aint robbin them now haha pikey scum

Chris_W
21-03-04, 11:02 PM
Well this wekend I've been to 2 other novaloaders houses, and it's good to see everyone has the same amount of shit cluttering up their houses! lol
My parents would flip if I had all my stuff at home, all I've got are my 40's in a box in my shed, and they moanabout them, the rest of my stuff is in my 5 car garage that I rent! I think I might need another garage to store the new project in....

Chris

scott.parker
21-03-04, 11:06 PM
Chris_W: my 5 car garage that I rent! I think I might need another garage to store the new project in...

Fuk me dont be greedy :D

scott[/quote]

dave.gsi
21-03-04, 11:11 PM
ive recently had a clear out of all the crap in my dads garage cos he was going ape :lol:

gave away quite a lot of stuff and chucked the rest (few bits on ebay too)

Tilly
22-03-04, 10:56 AM
Im a girl and ive got loads of stuff everyhwere. will take pics later

Jim
22-03-04, 12:00 PM
Breeny, Will and some of the others will tell you I don't like to clutter my house up with car parts. I've got a garage and I put everything up in the rafters. I'm constantly binning stuff that I don't need any more or giving it away. Before I get my car back I'm going to totally clear out my garage, Ideally I want my garage to look like the one in the Yaris advert, lol.

At the end of the day all I want in my garage is a cupboard for my tools and other bits and space for my car. I hate clutter! LOL

Jim

Jack
22-03-04, 01:03 PM
my dad bought a second shed which i've now taken over with doors, dash, wheels, engine bits, bonnet, windows, etc. Oh and a few spuds lol

?Marty?
22-03-04, 01:43 PM
I don't have any shit anywhere, nothing is spare as anything i don't use i throw.

My room is minimalist, just white walls and ceilings, a few uplighters, kingsize bed (with black satin sheets lol), built in wardrobe and now another wardrobe (as that is jammed with clothes lol), a display cabined with 'nice things', and an 'entertainment system'.

Although there was once a time when i had two car bumpers, the huge rear spoiler that is on my car now, a front wing, and a few other things up there too. lol

But i don't like clutter.

epo
22-03-04, 09:57 PM
i dont think it makes a difference if u live with ur ma and dad i live with me wife and the garage is full with parts and our bedroom has 2 10" subs in boxes a, 12" sub and box, 2 amps and me head unit
good lass tho she never moans

me bruvers the same tho altho he keeps stuff in the spare room and me ma moans at him