PDA

View Full Version : Novaload Meeting in MK

Anonymous
30-05-01, 02:34 PM
Im looking for a favour! I really want to go to the Novaload meeting this weekend, but i don't personally know any of you guys and gals :( nor do i know where Xscape in MK is
:(
Would anyone be prepared to meet me and introduce me to you all, and show me the way to Xscape :-/
Please someone help me, coz i dont want to drive round for hours and then not have anyone to talk to :( .
Im comming form Aylesbury if that makes any difference...

Thanks Ben :)

Anonymous
30-05-01, 02:35 PM
i can meet you at the juction 12 services on the m1

Anonymous
30-05-01, 02:36 PM
where the heck's Aylesbury ?

Never be afraid to try anything new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic !

Anonymous
30-05-01, 02:38 PM
south of mk bout 30-45 mins away

Anonymous
30-05-01, 02:39 PM
all the corsas are going as well and you know all the mags will be wanking over there cars
so it is not really a novaload meet is it ?

Anonymous
30-05-01, 02:40 PM
they are all going coz they know redline will be there

Anonymous
30-05-01, 02:46 PM
Aylesbury is about 15 miles south of MK

Anonymous
30-05-01, 02:49 PM
you can probabally see escape from alsbury you can see it from fucking miles away :)

Anonymous
30-05-01, 02:59 PM
who invited the corsas??

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
30-05-01, 03:05 PM
No one invited them, but how the hell do you legally stop them turning up ?

Cheese, I live in Slough Berkshire, theres a convoy of 5 Novas coming from Slough, I don't know if thats anywhere near you or on the way. Let me know if you wanna meet up on the way.

Never be afraid to try anything new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic !

Anonymous
30-05-01, 03:09 PM
Damien, are you going up the M1 or cross country?

Anonymous
30-05-01, 03:09 PM
I looked on the corsasport.co.uk message board and the idea one they have is to come along and make the novas look bad and try and show us up and get some (more) photos in the mag. The corsa meet was in redline mag a few months back, so why cant they just f*ck off. Its a nova meet for f*cks sake. (No offence to any corsa owners)

Anonymous
30-05-01, 03:20 PM
No Freak, just offend the b4st4rds !!!

cheese, we will be going on the M1 from jnc 6a I think up to junction 14, I will be travelling northbound on the M1.

Anonymous
30-05-01, 03:23 PM
i agree coz if all them lot turn up i am just gunna leave of coruse redline are going to give them more pics
it is some one who goes to mk cruise that is getting all the corsas to go rob16v or some thing they do just want to go to show us up coz our cars are older but i think corsas are shit any ways they are more of a grannys car than a nova
i think we should just go and fuck all there meets up if they ruin this for us
if they do ruin it we should just turn up at one of there meets and do wheelspins and handbrakes all over the shop that will piss them off i was reading a post on there that a corsa owner done that at a meat and they were all nearly crying it was quite funny actually

Anonymous
30-05-01, 03:25 PM
but all the really over done corsas are going i think about 30 of them i think

Anonymous
30-05-01, 04:01 PM
there are only 11 replies on their thread about the meet and the reason they are going is because they have been told it is a png/pcg meet. so it is breenys fault for having the meet at a png meet where corsas are welcome as opposed to a novaload meet, where they are not lol!!!! is this meeting at a png meet breeny or not?

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
30-05-01, 05:06 PM
i said it was a novaload.net meeting!! i said all nova drivers are welcome tho (to keep the numbers up) it has all turned horrible sour. :(

Anonymous
30-05-01, 05:29 PM
its not all bad, if us Nova drivers are so confident Novas are better than Corsa's, why are we bothered that they are turning up. I hope there will be a considerably large amount of Novas that are a hell of alot better than most of these womens cars !!!
don't be such defeatests, by bitching and saying if there are Corsa's there Im going is just admitting that you think corsa's are better because they will steal the limelight !!!

Get out the polish and clean ya mota, make sure we show those Corsa owners who's the daddys round here !!!!!!

Over and out !!

Anonymous
30-05-01, 11:35 PM
why don't you have an official change of date;) (the wink means it will be a pretend official meet) on te following sunday? or is this too complicated?