PDA

View Full Version : im still alive

burgo
19-03-04, 10:35 AM
for ne1 thats interested........that'll b no one then i am still into me novas just that i hardly get on here ne more :( which is a shitter but to up date u all the white sr that i got off si has gone to the garage in the sky far to much welding for me to b bothered to do, i have still got the red sr which i have now decided to keep cos i was just gonna put it threw its mot and it were gonna go, but na i love it to much so cos a mate of mine has got a min nova im doin lots of little interesting touches to it, pics will appear wen they are done and i am also do vinyling and mk2'in the front end and i have also got a five door nova which i have just put threw a MOT excellent little car bin well looked after and only two owners please someone take it off me hands as i need the money so i can crack on with me sr offers to 07751144693 or pm me for more details ne wayz i gotta shoot as im spose to be welding up a moggie (great fun):( i think not cya'll soon

GTE-RACER
19-03-04, 06:09 PM
w/b matey, sorry 2 hear bout me old SR lolol...Told ya it needed quite abit doin 2it lolol....

U still got the Alfa??

Mel
19-03-04, 07:55 PM
lol, hiya mate :wink:

Yep si, he's still got the alfa..the red SR's looking fineeeeee just a shame he's mk2'in it :( but hey, im bias cause i just love the Mk1 look :lol:

anyway, nice to see you're still about, if you want me to host the pics lemme know

GTE-RACER
19-03-04, 09:41 PM
WOO, i wanna see the red SR lolol...

Ohh i still aint heard from the DVLA yet Mel :-\ I've rang em 3times this week tho, so maybe i'll get sumfin in the post...

Mel
19-03-04, 11:00 PM
lol, give him a txt and go see it, im sure he wont mind..

Glad you're keeping with the nova Luke, you know its the right decision, maybe in a year or so, you can drive me to car shows instead :wink:

Si: i got all the info from DVLA here btw :wink:

GTE-RACER
19-03-04, 11:11 PM
WOO, well if i don't get anyfin in the post like really soon i'll pop ova or sumfin and pick them up, lol...U can see me shite Pug lol...
Dunno when i'll have time tho, we signin 4 the house sumtime after werk this week so extra busy...WOOO :-D

burgo
26-03-04, 11:57 AM
hi si ya sorry bout that but needed far to much work but its gone to a better place now and mel due to the mods ive got planned i doubt ill b able to insure it for a few years so itll b trailered about but it will b kool and im not goin for full mk2 just wait and see you'll like it trust me you'll have to come round and see it wen ive done abit more to it and im after some mint doors every1 wiv elecy windas

GTE-RACER
26-03-04, 02:18 PM
WOOO, this sounds interesting..., but what about the Nova Salooon Limo u were gonna make? lol

burgo
26-03-04, 03:34 PM
still gonne do it wen i get me self a unit cos i aint got the space at da mo

Mel
26-03-04, 08:40 PM
lol, ok mate, cant wait to see it.

Btw, if you need any mk2 parts, i have a few bits lying around, just lemme know what you want

burgo
27-03-04, 11:27 AM
the only thing i really need is front wings but im gonne buy em new cos im gonna modify em ne way