PDA

View Full Version : Drink & Drive - PLEASE READ

Anonymous
23-05-01, 01:10 AM
hi, just got this in an e-mail, please read it, and just let the words soak into your mind. I know that none of you are stupid enough to do it, but if you know anybody that would please show them this,

thank-you

Davo

Anonymous
23-05-01, 01:12 AM
Not this one, the one above. sorry :)

Anonymous
23-05-01, 01:25 AM
Makes you think doesn't it...

Anonymous
23-05-01, 07:49 AM
thats really deep, I think a poem like that would have more effect in a tv advert than some of the ones they put out at the moment.

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
23-05-01, 08:48 AM
Very good, I think people that do it are kin stoopid anyway.

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
23-05-01, 09:23 AM
thats deep.

john's right, they should use that in tv/newspaper advertisements. The ones you see aren't really effective, where as something like that would grab people's attention and make them think....

:D Kids in the back seat cause accidents... Accidents in the back seat cause kids :D

Anonymous
23-05-01, 10:14 AM
thats a brilliant poem, it should be used, to try and stop all these fuking bastards who do drink and drive think about wot they ave done or wot they may do to sum1,

chris

valver mutilater in a 1.2

Anonymous
23-05-01, 11:22 AM
Its another one of those chain emails designed to clog up email systems if you get it don't forward it.

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
23-05-01, 11:52 AM
people who drink and drive need a kick in.
they WILL end up hurting someone and what for??????
a few drinks is not worth hurting someone close to you is it.

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
23-05-01, 01:23 PM
I dunno, if someone offered me a few drinks to run over my step mother I would take them up on it!!! that would be a good thing!!!!!

Anonymous
23-05-01, 01:38 PM
good poem,

but davo, 1 question, dont u go to sleep?
ur awake at gone 1pm postin msgs!
can they wait till next mornin?

u header

elg

Anonymous
23-05-01, 03:10 PM
best to give your step mother drink first b4 you run her over then she wont feel the pain and wont scream the place down

plus she will be that pissed she wont see her guts spilling out and you will be able to scam her into poilishing your car so forensics wont catch u out.

by this time her end will be near so quickly get her to make up your bait for dinner and tea and give u sum pocket money (she will be pissed she will belive you if you say your really 10 and need a tenner for sum sweeties!)

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
23-05-01, 04:37 PM
Too many disco biscuits for Micky me thinks! ;)
Too much dancin in this hot weather, and not enough fluids!
Pint of water an hour mate-remember :D

Anonymous
23-05-01, 05:40 PM
Erm, lump in throat time..(if you're a girl!)

Anonymous
23-05-01, 07:24 PM
elgan: "ur awake at gone 1pm postin msgs!
can they wait till next mornin?"

wtf?!

:D Kids in the back seat cause accidents... Accidents in the back seat cause kids :D

Anonymous
23-05-01, 07:49 PM
well i am either in touch with my feminiune side, or i am a girl, but it gave me a lump iun the throat. it made me think :(

Anonymous
24-05-01, 09:45 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of burying her alive with a strw just big enough for her to breath through and then slowly pour water down the straw, not to fast, so that she can still survive a little and then just when she thinks she is going to be okay, replace the water with acid or something!!!!!!! muhahahahahhahahaha