18-03-04, 04:38 AM
wat u recon to this one...
http://www.stuffing.freeserve.co.uk/Gnova.jpg

?Marty?
18-03-04, 05:11 AM
GI LOVA ? lol

Dave
18-03-04, 09:19 AM
it's all well an good neil but if you buy the plate an sell your nova later on you'll have to sell the plate with the car or go throught the hastle of transfering it then selling it on where there may not be as many nova's about.
if you go for a plate that is personal to you then you can keep it for as long as you like an won't matter what car you put it on!

Alex
18-03-04, 01:12 PM
Quite honestly I think that is a crap plate. i dont like private plates that have to be modified too much in order make a word, or any plates that have no relevence like "T0AST". Slight modifications are ok, for example i like breenys plate that IIRC was B13eny and he pushed the 1 and the 3 together to make an R. This is a rare exception though and only worked because of the font that it was in.

Are you thinking of buying a number plate Neil? I really wouln't be looking for a private plate now if you are considering quitting your job soon. Get some financial stability on in your life before making "luxury" purchases like this. If you aren't considering a number plate, you must be so bored lol