PDA

View Full Version : dash

te17@novasgonemad
16-03-04, 09:46 PM
rite i know u lot wont all no the answer but some will so the more answers/ links the betta and please dont just send me to nova land coz its not std. Rite i am fittin a digi dash to my nova 1.5td but the engine has a coil lights that comes on when the engine coils are warming up and then goes offafter so how do i connect this wirefrom my car and where do i connect it cheers

Nick
16-03-04, 10:03 PM
I'm no expert on digidashes but i presume that you only have that light on a Diesel model ? dunno if the digidash ever went in a disel car. You might have to connect it to an extra LED, or some other kinda of light that might be unused on the dash ? directly!? or just put up with out it. ?

As you sed it only tells you when the coils are warming up, i presume it'd only be a problem if they didn't warm up and the car wouldn't start and you couldn't see the light ! dunno if that's likely to happen often !

mikeoxford
16-03-04, 10:46 PM
yeah thats your glow plug light

wire it to the choke light on the digidash?

as the guy above said. digidash are petrol only so wire it to an unsued one at bottom.

engine mamangement or choke light is brown yellow.

mike

Aragorn
16-03-04, 11:35 PM
ive heard tacho feeds are an issue on these diesel engines but we'll wait and see how u get on