PDA

View Full Version : No offence to the ladies

scott.parker
16-03-04, 09:32 PM
well just woudering if it's me, who els out there think a good blowjob is better then a shag,spesh if the shags crap :lol:

scott :D

?Marty?
16-03-04, 10:40 PM
i'm not sure, don't think it's a fair comparisson.

I mean a GOOD blowjob (i assume this means that she would actually be really into giving you one and love doing it and thered be lots of saliva drippage, deepthroating, cum inside the mouth and she dribbles it down her chin) Vs a CRAP shag?

Would you choose a CRAP blowjob over a GOOD shag?

If they were BOTH GOOOOOOD, then a good blowjob would be something to start the proceedings and the 'shag' would be the 'main event'. Though ideally you'd finish off with another blowjob to 'clean the equipment' and get it ready for more 'action'.

I think that a GOOD shag is much more interesting and fun, as there is just SO MUCH MORE you can both do!

I also wonder, WHO enjoys GIVING head more, the woman to a man, or the man to a woman? Hmmm. And there's nothing worse than o woman giving a blowjob that she REALLY doesn't want to give, because it just shows.

Anyway, i'm Jewsih and still a virgin so do not know anything about this 'shag' or 'blowjob' stuff.

scott.parker
16-03-04, 11:13 PM
fair play like you reply mate,well must admit if a girl like's giving and is good then she get back just as good as she gives!
plus it is a test,cus if there any good on the sucky then they get the fuky.. :lol:

scott :lol:
ps:i dont want girls going ape it's all ment to be a bit off fun ok.. :)

~~joycey~~
17-03-04, 05:06 AM
ITS ALL GOOD :lol: :wink:

Nath
17-03-04, 08:30 AM
Anyway, i'm Jewsih and still a virgin so do not know anything about this 'shag' or 'blowjob' stuff. lol!

both are good!

Nova~Lolly
17-03-04, 01:07 PM
OK SEEM AS THO IM A GURL I THOUGHT ID MAKE A COMMENT...... first of all what does it matter whether the girl does everything.ur talking like we are machines or summert-we are humans just the same as you,and we will do what we want not just coz u want us too.
and before you say anything,i am not saying this coz i dont do everything,coz i do!i just think u lot are being selfish and if u loved who you was doing it with anyway ,it shouldnt matter.....
oh and u cant compare the 2 they are completely different and it depends what situation u are in..
just thought id add,i do love giving head tho :wink:
and sex is always good

Nova~Lolly
17-03-04, 01:20 PM
well just woudering if it's me, who els out there think a good blowjob is better then a shag,spesh if the shags crap :lol:

answer to that ,,,get a new shag partner if its crap

Nova~Lolly
17-03-04, 01:22 PM
just looked at the results lmao.
i guess non of you wanna get laid then???????

NoVa_KhAn
17-03-04, 01:34 PM
im gettin mine n its all gud no complaints here

DUNOVA.
17-03-04, 01:40 PM
Why not just have both :?

NoVa_KhAn
17-03-04, 02:09 PM
exactly.

so wat if she dont like doin it aint my problem aslong as im gettin it and enjoyin it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nova~Lolly
17-03-04, 02:21 PM
exactly.

so wat if she dont like doin it aint my problem aslong as im gettin it and enjoyin it :lol: :lol: :lol:
well said,nice to know we have some gentlemen in here

NoVa_KhAn
17-03-04, 02:23 PM
8) i know i know 8)

:lol:

Nova~Lolly
17-03-04, 02:27 PM
well my guys getting it and he aint complaining(she hopes.lol when he reads this post) :P
IL JUST WARN U ANDREAS--- IF U SAY U ARE COMPLAINING.IL KILL YA DARLING.neah am only messing
i know the answer

Jordi
17-03-04, 02:43 PM
as much as i love getting head, i'd prefer a good shag tbh.

Nova~Lolly
17-03-04, 03:03 PM
as much as i love getting head, i'd prefer a good shag tbh.
fair does.
each to there own
i enjoy doing both

dave.gsi
17-03-04, 03:20 PM

well, if youve got a spare few minutes :lol:

Nova~Lolly
17-03-04, 03:35 PM

well, if youve got a spare few minutes :lol:
few spare minutes....... dave im ashamed.lol im usually down there atleast 30 mins :P

ydg27
17-03-04, 03:50 PM
rather have a quality shag, but then again a blow can be really nice if ya just relaxing on a nice summers day cruising in ya car 8)

but also love giving a bit of licky licky

?Marty?
17-03-04, 03:51 PM
i prefer chocolate hob-nobs and a cup of tetleys.

Breeny
17-03-04, 04:30 PM
Whats a blowjob? Whats a shag for that matter? Thats a beer isn't it? :angel:

Nova~Lolly
17-03-04, 04:49 PM
a blow jobs a cocktail in scunny-not sure about a shag tho....
:!: :!: :!:

DUNOVA.
17-03-04, 05:22 PM
i prefer chocolate hob-nobs and a cup of tetleys.

Agree you can't beat a cup of tea and some choc hob nobs

lolly Do you really like giving head ? *serious question*

Nova~Lolly
17-03-04, 05:30 PM
a blow jobs a c**k in scunny-not sure about a shag tho....
:!: :!: :!:
ooopsie didnt realise it dint allow u to put cock tail..... as in the drink.who invented these asterix anyway
and DUNOVA ...... yes i lurve giving head :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

DUNOVA.
17-03-04, 05:33 PM
I just can't see how you girls like it :?
LMFAO don't you get jaw ache my ex got lock jaw after a while

Nova~Lolly
17-03-04, 05:39 PM
well ya see it comes with practise and u gotta change position n stuff.makes it better for me and me bf and more exciting and erotic for him too....
i used to get jaw lock but i dont anymore.its all good

DUNOVA.
17-03-04, 05:50 PM
Thanx for the info i'll print this off and give it to me g/f :wink:

epo
17-03-04, 06:34 PM
my ex got lock jaw after a while

dont u get that from drinkin contaminated water :lol:

?Marty?
17-03-04, 07:31 PM
You shall find that when it comes to sex, girls are very good at the TALK, but behind closed doors its a completely different matter.

Though i guess the same applies to males too.

Nova~Lolly
18-03-04, 12:14 AM
You shall find that when it comes to sex, girls are very good at the TALK, but behind closed doors its a completely different matter.

oh........... u wanna ask me bfs oppinion on that one then marty????

ydg27
18-03-04, 01:30 AM
lol - calm down children!

Neil.
18-03-04, 01:53 AM
well i get jaw lock......when giving a girl oral sex, i love giving oral sex to my gf, she loves it too. i also like a good shag too. i like being hard and fast and showing her who's boss, but i also like it wen she is control-a-tive too.
I love blow jobs, she does it for ages and really gets too it.

So to be honest i like it all, but do favour blow jobs over sex.

~~joycey~~
18-03-04, 03:20 AM
yeah i prefer giveing them the tounge, i reckon u should always make ur bird cum first.

Neil.
18-03-04, 03:50 AM
yeah but if you make her cum first then she's not as honry as she could be whilest she's down 'there'.

~~joycey~~
18-03-04, 04:21 AM
yeah she gives it to u first then u give it to her then shag her make her cum and then so on. :D

scott.parker
19-03-04, 04:37 PM
Chill lolly,im not saying there anywhere neer the same was just sayin that..well when i was with my g/f "whent out for 2 1/2 years"..well sex was good,well fekin brill..and so wer here blow jobs..but then when i became single again i found there wer some girls that could give the most amazing blow jobs!! but yet couldnt do a thing once in bed!! there are some girs that are allso crap at both or better at the othere,i was just seing if anyone els thought that a good blow job wer better than a crap shag...
Oh and i give first then the girl allways makes more effort..if she has the energy to do it back.. :lol:

Like i say you give as good as you get..im no selfish bloke,im far from that.

Tilly
20-03-04, 02:18 AM
Im multi talented me

?Marty?
20-03-04, 11:34 AM
sometimes i just prefer a good cuddle and some affection.

Will
20-03-04, 12:08 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at this whole topic :lol:

neil we know abt ur sex life after the pics ;)

urghhhhhhh lol

Stuart
20-03-04, 01:02 PM

yeah, im crap in bed, i have a tiny willy and i have premature ejaculations.

Rach
20-03-04, 01:50 PM
:o

lol

:)

peester
21-03-04, 11:49 PM
frustrated novaloaders. not getting any? im not either; but out there trying. lol.

Nova~Lolly
25-03-04, 07:56 PM
frustrated novaloaders. not getting any? im not either; but out there trying. lol.
i am.and lots of it :P

David_Hasslehoff
27-03-04, 12:13 AM
the Hoff has plenty to go round. stroke my hairy nipples. stroke em.

Rach
27-03-04, 12:14 AM
:o

scott.parker
29-03-04, 07:08 PM
:lol: the Hoff has plenty to go round..
so dose scottie boy but just carnt find anyone to give it too... :lol:

scott

Rach
29-03-04, 08:14 PM
:wink: