PDA

View Full Version : Fucking TWOCER's

Anonymous
21-05-01, 12:38 AM
OK picture the scene every weekend i visit my nan and grandad. I park up at the top of there road put my radio Faceplate in the glove box, lock the car and put the alarm on. So tonight i come back to my car at around 7ish and my radios been nicked and the face plate taken outta the glove box. They did my passenger side door lock and stole it while my alarm was going off. Is it just me or could they have watched me other weeks. I will find who they are and i will take great pleasure in make them bleed!
Mingle

Novaload Day in court coming soon :)

Anonymous
21-05-01, 08:58 AM
well the glove box is a pretty much garunteed place to look for the face plate. i mean harsh luck mate. but when mine was broken into i had the plate in the boot but the glove box was open!!! but they took the plate but left the stereo coz they couldnt get it out so they smashed it up.

so yes they could have been watching but also it could have been an oputunist that saw you had a face off stereo and took a gamble on the polate being in the glove box.

give em a kicking from me too!! lol

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
21-05-01, 08:59 AM
I do sympathise with you, as twocers should be shot ! several times ! in the head !
but I have to ask, why the heck did you keep the face off in the glove box !!! thats the first plae they will look. The whole point of having a face off is so that you dont leave it in the car. On a rare occasion like if I drive to the pub or summin I hide it in an inconspicuos place.
there still tossers though !!!!!

count to 10, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10. You cooked her 9's !!!!!

Anonymous
21-05-01, 09:29 AM
damn, sorry m8

i had me stereo and mobile nicked form me car, had alarm... and was in middle of nowhere and they still got it

punched lock in.

how much damage?

Anonymous
21-05-01, 09:38 AM
mingle i have an idea...
it involves a nice but broken headunit
a red nova sri
a car park space
and a base ball bat :D

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
21-05-01, 10:28 AM
Hmm lesson 1... do not leave face off steroes in cars,(glovebox or anywhere) they are not that heavy it will fit in your pocket.
lesson 2...dont leave mobiles in cars

lesson 3... delock and alarm your car!

lecture over!

sorry to hear that mingle would have replied to your text message but was putting car on lowloader.

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
21-05-01, 11:52 AM
if u catch em i feel a burnout on their head is in need!

NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous
21-05-01, 10:49 PM
burn out the car with them in it, by the way i put my whole stereo in the boot

Anonymous
22-05-01, 09:52 AM
I had my car broken into, they smashed the drivers side quater window and opened the door by reaching in and unlocked it. They took the back of the stereo and checked the glovebox for the face, which was in my coat pocket. They also got into the boot and took my amp and two 12" subs. They are ba5tards, but theres nothing we can do. one idea, like Ian said, de-lock your door and also shorten the door pin so that they can't smash the quater window and reach in and open the door.

Jim.

"Beware of the voices"