PDA

View Full Version : New pictures

lightweight racer
16-03-04, 12:53 PM
Just got myself a new digi cam which i can finally work, see some updated pictures here:

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=1118

Comments very welcome

elsey197
16-03-04, 01:11 PM
looks good mate, needs lowering though, really like your interior mods though good work :D

Adam
16-03-04, 01:23 PM
Looking good mate, great interior, how the hell did you wire up that digital display in the dash. is it taken from a Corsa.
Nice clean shell.

Keep it going

lightweight racer
16-03-04, 01:24 PM
Just trying to save up the penny's for the Bilstien Sprintline kit and new poly bushes all roung. Gonna cost nearly?420. Can't wait tho :lol:

DUNOVA.
16-03-04, 01:31 PM
Lookin good mate :D

Nath
16-03-04, 02:22 PM
v.nice car m8.love the interior that dash gives it a fresh look

-Bruce-
16-03-04, 08:58 PM
nice car mate!! will look really nice when lowered :lol:

mikeoxford
16-03-04, 09:11 PM
there was me epecting for a spare wheel to emergae in the last photo - but no its a sub!!! very smart

lightweight racer
16-03-04, 10:07 PM
Mike: was looking for a spare speedline, but getting hold of the 4 i've got was hassle enough! So i thought i may aswell use the spare space!

The display is from a corsa just blended into the standard nova shelf. made a better one that i'm in the process of fitting. Just want the interior sorted (cos its what i have to look at!) and then i'll start proply.

Cheers for the comments, keep them coming.

XZiBiT
17-03-04, 12:42 AM
like it mate :lol:

~~joycey~~
17-03-04, 02:26 AM
thats smart that is i like blue :D

Barn
17-03-04, 06:26 PM
The display is from a corsa just blended into the standard nova shelf.
how did you find wiring them up? was it hard?

has the car had a respray mate?

looks good :+:

epo
17-03-04, 07:00 PM
like it looks well good

i think i might take a trip 2 the scrap yard this weekend to get one of those corsa display thigs uve enspired me

lightweight racer
18-03-04, 12:58 PM
The corsa display is quite easy to do, just get som eloom when u get the display! i used the switched live from my fag lighter, and the permanent live and earth from the standard clock. Temp sensor needs to be bought, just a case of matching yup the wire colours, and if u wanna be flash, get a corsa to aftermarket headunit for it to display what ur headunit is displaying!

Epo_sri, if u do go to a scrappy and happen to find to temp sensors, let me know cos i'll buy one!

Barney, car is standard colour, and as far as i know hasn't had a respray

Keep them comments coming! Need some suggestions for the exterior (no kits please, not my thing)

epo
18-03-04, 05:38 PM
ill have a look 4 ya mate alls ull have to pay is postage as i know the blokes at scrappy so theyll probably let me have it 4 free