PDA

View Full Version : PAG IS LEGAL!

Anonymous
19-05-01, 07:43 PM
right heres the story,
i know that u have been giving him a load of stick just because he aint insured. well he is actually learning with my dad (in a ford ka!!!!! so we can laugh at that bit!) and he is getting insurance next week so he can then go out for lessons in his car instead of the KA!
so can we all just leave it now yeah? he has to save all this up for himself and being a student money aint easy to come buy, hence the reason for not getting insurance. he used the money for the lessons and paying for the car.
ne way see ya all later
Dan

DFBA19168@CABLEINET.CO.UK
NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous
20-05-01, 12:36 AM
r u his long lost 25 stone big brother or summit?

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
20-05-01, 10:41 AM
lmao @ Micky

PAG - get down the back of the sofa m8 :D

Anonymous
20-05-01, 11:48 AM
My instructor uses a Ford Ka... biggest pile of shite i;ve ever driven!!!!! :>

:D City City RA RA RA, Leeds Leeds BA BA BA, Scousers Scousers... where's my car? :D

Anonymous
20-05-01, 03:38 PM
I learnt in a 1.3 polo,got a horrible blind spot with the front A-pillar bit,didnt feel too quick either,my nova felt faster(when I went round the block testing the brakes) and a good deal more sure footed,which is quite worrying as mines only a merit,at the mo...

Anonymous
20-05-01, 07:42 PM
lol,
nah just saying thats all to get a certain liverpool fan of his back!
:-/ hmmmmmmm wonder who that could be?
ohh and u wanna know why liverpool people never walk alone?
cause theres always a fucking thief behind ya waiting to strike! sorry but had liverpudlians in halfords 2day on the rob!
laters
dan

DFBA19168@CABLEINET.CO.UK
NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous
21-05-01, 10:00 AM
I think that is rubbish about students always being broke, most of my mates are students and they always seem to have more money than me!!!! and they all get insured on their cars!!! The only reason students dont have any money is cos they spend it all on getting pissed all the time(which isn't a bad thing) and because most of them wont get a foooookin job like the rest of the world. They just moan and expect other people to pay for everything!!!!!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
21-05-01, 11:31 AM
yep thats us :D

only jokin Mr Hilton

:D I usually write something here, but I dont know what to put :D

Anonymous
21-05-01, 10:27 PM
im learnin in a 2litre HDI pug 206 :D
im a student and we pay for our cars with our student loans so were always skint!!

[-dave_hay.jpg-]
Dave_Hay@novaload.org.uk