PDA

View Full Version : France Cruises?????

2litreturbo
14-03-04, 09:12 PM
Does anyone know of any cruises in france? fancy going over to the continent to see how the europeans do it. was going to the belgium trip but things changed.

So if anyone knows any info let me know....

Thanks
:lol:

Breeny
14-03-04, 09:14 PM
Funnily enough we have been doing it quite some time..

Its kinda evolved into something a little different now, The next trip is planned for the 3rd April if you want to come along..

Austin_Nova16
14-03-04, 10:13 PM
Chip got me to take some french dude out for a burn through Callis (sp), topping 130. The poor lad couldn't speak english to tell me to slow down; just as I couldn't speak french. I think he was a little shocked, cos they can't do engine mods over there. :lol: The trip was a good laugh :+:

Wayne_King
15-03-04, 12:47 AM
i cruise to france as a shopping trip on the euro tunnel

you get there in 30 minuits flat! its a massive train youpark the cars on that goes through a tunnelunder the sea to calay or whatever its called

All this for about ?20

DUNOVA.
15-03-04, 01:11 AM
When would this be happening neil? i'd be up for it Need time to save a bit of money and get euro break down cover :lol:

Wayne_King
15-03-04, 01:14 AM
save yourself a few quid mate and buy a length of rope

DUNOVA.
15-03-04, 01:16 AM
Or a more reliable motor :|

Wayne_King
15-03-04, 01:22 AM
I've got a fiat panda for sale if your interested?

Its sitting in the back yard doing nothing, been there for the last two years.

F Reg, 1.0, white, very economical, clean bodywork.

only problem is it needs the footwells welding up, theres a big hole in the passenger footwell from where the window doesnt close properly and the waters got in. Easily sorted

Only want ?500 for it if your interested

DUNOVA.
15-03-04, 01:26 AM
Sounds like a bargain :lol: your alrite mate think i'll stick with my nova

Wayne_King
15-03-04, 01:28 AM
I want ?500 quid for it but because its you mate you can have it for ?450

DUNOVA.
15-03-04, 01:34 AM
Thanks for the offer mate but im not after a new car at the moment

Wayne_King
15-03-04, 01:37 AM
ok then mate, give us a shout or pm or whatever there called when your gonna buy a new car, il give the panda a good wash and you can come and have a look.

DUNOVA.
15-03-04, 01:41 AM
Ok mate cheers where you from

Wayne_King
15-03-04, 01:44 AM
Wales, its shit, all there is is farms and sheep and big steep hills.

Where you from then fella? who are you then?

Wayne

DUNOVA.
15-03-04, 01:46 AM
Im from colchester,Essex

Stuart

2litreturbo
15-03-04, 10:26 AM
stu, i think he is being serious about the panda! Not sure when france will be yet. Prob going over in a couple of weeks to get some fags. not on the train though, it's boring. Much more fun revving ur engine inside the ferry! sounds like d-day all over again!

Breeny - cant make april 3rd, was going to go to the belgium trip but that is the same weekend so i couldn't go to that either,

anyothers going on?

Jim
15-03-04, 12:48 PM
you get there in 30 minuits flat! its a massive train you park the cars on that goes through a tunnel under the sea to calay or whatever its called

:o A train that you can park cars on, that goes under the sea? You'll be telling us next that man has made it to the moon!

;) :P :lol:

DUNOVA.
15-03-04, 12:54 PM
He's very inteligant :D

djp_y2k
15-03-04, 04:51 PM
I want to go cruising in france.

When is the next one after the 3rd of April???

Breeny
15-03-04, 05:00 PM
The one in April is just a warm up, the biggy is in July.

For the past events check out www.rttg.co.uk

djp_y2k
15-03-04, 05:10 PM
want to go on the july one if I can.

How do you get involved or is it all on the website?

2litreturbo
15-03-04, 05:22 PM
looks like a few people would be interested!

DUNOVA.
15-03-04, 05:27 PM
Im interested least i got time to save a bit of money im sure bobby will be interested too

Breeny
15-03-04, 05:36 PM
Well if thats the case I'll let everyone know :D

Last time I posted up about it no one could be arsed! lol

First time we went, we parked up in a hyper market, and a friend started having a play in his Tuscan S.. Shoulda seen everyone running out the flats to have a look, was well funny!

DUNOVA.
15-03-04, 05:44 PM
Is there many boy racers in france do they do it the same as us brits :?:

2litreturbo
15-03-04, 05:47 PM
on that website it says the cruise is in october. I take it that meant last october!

karl Rowntree
15-03-04, 06:57 PM
Decent bunch of lads go on the trip to france.

About 15 of them drove all the way up from dover to ellsmere port for the cruise i organised for my mates cousin robin. They had drove all the way to france, got the tunnel back drove all the way up to ellsmere, all with 1 hours kip in abot 30 hours!!

Top lads i say, well worth making the journey with them :wink:

Breeny
15-03-04, 07:19 PM
Amen to that, there all top lads :D

cooper_nova
15-03-04, 09:02 PM
we might well b interested in a cruise to france neil
:) :)

never been abroard before
:cry: :cry:

scott.parker
15-03-04, 09:20 PM
karl,was that cruise you talk of to do with some kid that had cancer? i read somthing on a site if it is?
Oh and if so good job mate..

scott :)

Wayne_King
15-03-04, 09:52 PM
you get there in 30 minuits flat! its a massive train you park the cars on that goes through a tunnel under the sea to calay or whatever its called

:o A train that you can park cars on, that goes under the sea? You'll be telling us next that man has made it to the moon!

No lie mate, it does go under the ocean through a tunnel, to france! called the eurotunnel, the imigrants spend 2 days walking through it to get into this country

cooper_nova
15-03-04, 10:01 PM

No lie mate, it does go under the ocean through a tunnel, to france! called the eurotunnel, the imigrants spend 2 days walking through it to get into this country

wayne i think slim jim woz taking the pi$$ (being sarcy)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2litreturbo
15-03-04, 10:02 PM
shaun, you'll need a pass port mate!

cooper_nova
15-03-04, 10:04 PM
shaun, you'll need a pass port mate!

lmao i know!

oh and a baby sitter tooo!
:lol: :lol:

karl Rowntree
15-03-04, 10:40 PM
That was the one scott, robin is one of my best mates cousins and is a top kid. He is still with us aswell even though the doctors didnt think he would be, hes a fighter :wink:

Im intrested in the france thing now if there will be a few going. Like you said breeny keep us posted mate. Would have to do it in the cav though, dont fancy doing 2 trips in the nova seats this year!

scott.parker
15-03-04, 10:45 PM
nice one,good thing to do for him,when he hadent seen too many modid cars,so is he well into his cars now then..glad he's still with us. :)

well ill stop highjacking the post now.. :lol:

scott :D
PS: karl im off to get the gte on wendnesday night..culdnt wait..lol

Wayne_King
15-03-04, 11:02 PM
was on the bus sometime last year and that got hijacked by kosovons

loads of the bastards pilled on and made the bus drivertake them to where they wanted to go!!

Only on the bus because the maxi was having a service.

karl Rowntree
15-03-04, 11:13 PM
Scott, let me know how you get on mate :wink: Pm me what you want for the interior, thats if its for sale mate?

Wayne, your special! what you on about mate? Must admit i like some of your replies

Wayne_King
15-03-04, 11:16 PM
Hijacking mate. Its not good for you, scared the shit out of me being on that bus i tell you.

Im special, whys that dude?

dan_mk1
15-03-04, 11:18 PM
Hijacking mate. Its not good for you, scared the s**t out of me being on that bus i tell you.

Im special, whys that dude?

did you go to a 'special' school?

Wayne_King
15-03-04, 11:20 PM
No mate didnt go to school

I've worked on the farm most of me life

karl Rowntree
15-03-04, 11:24 PM
This wayne kid is hilarious when you have had a few beers! Sorry ive just got back from the pub :wink:

Special, you either get it or you dont.

scott.parker
15-03-04, 11:25 PM
:lol: :lol: well im not sure,i want proof this guy wayne...if your reall?? what car you got,and if you have put it on the site in your profile..cus if you managed to get a pc working and can type on here i think you can do that,i did.. :lol: :lol:

scott :D

Wayne_King
15-03-04, 11:32 PM
I drive a puch maxi at the moment scott but i have a fiat panda which im thinking about either modifieing or selling, havent made my mind up yet.

Jim
17-03-04, 08:53 AM
Breeny, keep us informed of the meeting. I'm going to need to put some miles on my car, so may be intrested in coming along.

Jim

2litreturbo
17-03-04, 01:02 PM
I am thinking of going over on the 3rd april in the morning, coming back late afternoon and then going to mean street cruise. Not cruising in france, just going over to get a bit of duty free if anyone is interested in that?

Breeny
17-03-04, 02:10 PM
Why on earth are you coming back for Mean Street :lol: :lol: :lol:

2litreturbo
17-03-04, 02:23 PM
weel as far as i know there is no one cruisin in france on that night, unless you know otherwise. Only coming back because there is nothing else to do!

karl Rowntree
18-03-04, 12:33 AM
There is mate, come to the ring and spa with us. Trust me its alot better than mean street cruise! I drove all the way down to that from brum one night and was very disappointed, though it was about 4 years ago guess its changed now?

2litreturbo
18-03-04, 01:28 PM
what are you going to the spa on saturday? i though you were going on monday/tuesday?