PDA

View Full Version : Speed Sunday ITV1

Fester
14-03-04, 02:14 PM
Anyone watching? Just come to the end of part 1, material seems thin on the ground and the woman presenter keeps missing her ques!

Should pick up when Plato gets on though lol

Adam
14-03-04, 03:03 PM
Seems a bit on the sh** side to me, i watched the first bit of the F1 part and got bored.

locky
14-03-04, 03:28 PM
Male presenter aint got a clue bout motorsport! bet he doesnt even have a licence to drive lol!
Bird is fit mind 8)

CP
14-03-04, 06:04 PM
Presenters are a bit on the shite side but messrs watson, herbert and plato were good. McCrash was his usual joyous self but ok I spose. They shud have the woman who does the bikes - she's great- she really knows her stuff and has the looks as a bonus

I think what they covered could have been done in about half the time - it was obv. they were filling when questions like " So do you think this is the end of Maclarens season already?" came round for a 2nd time :roll:

Personally I'd prefer a bit more tech stuff but most new shows are a bit ropey to start with so fingers crossed that it improves. I will watch again

Ben3042
14-03-04, 07:56 PM
Cant stand watching F1 on the telly, bores me to death.

Prefer watching things like Rev Bob torque show and brittains worst driver ect

Rick Draper
14-03-04, 08:00 PM
John Watson is a dickhead, i really dislike him. Hmm looks like Mcrae will be back rallying at some point during this season, i recon either a frod for rally GB or a Pug. Rick

Jim
15-03-04, 07:58 AM
It was ok. Missed the first half, but from the sounds of it, it was F1 anyway, so thats ok ;) The female presenter looked out of her depth. Not sure on the audience either, is it really necessary? Will probably watch it next Sunday as theres nothing else on, lol.

Jim

~~joycey~~
17-03-04, 04:29 AM
was aload of shite :o

staffychance
17-03-04, 10:06 AM
Cum on you lot it was better than usual sunday rubbish like songs of praise and ground force.

Did you see the starsky and hutch ford torrino in the studio. I work with the owners farther in law. He drove Ben Stiller around London then to premiere in London, he got ?2000 and 8 free tickets for film.

He also got ?700 for two days work driving around London dishing out flyers with semi naked birds for the film.

not bad eah

epo
17-03-04, 07:22 PM

Prefer watching things like Rev Bob torque show

whens that back on was a mint program