he now frequents cavweb :wink:

Dpnova
12-03-04, 03:49 PM
I wondered where mark went to

Mark
12-03-04, 04:41 PM
he now frequents cavweb :wink:

That's slander that is!!

I hear your now driving your mums METRO anyway, so you can just keep quiet!! :lol:

Unfortunately, I am curently working EVERY hour that god sends, so time on the net is limited, so as I have a Cav as a runaround at the moment (still got the Nova rallycar) I have to use Cavweb for info etc.

:D

Cjscooby
13-03-04, 09:34 PM
Know how ya feel Mark i ain't been on here since the last Meet in MK as been usin Imprezasport.co.uk and Scoobynet.co.uk for info and stuff :wink:

Cj

XZiBiT
15-03-04, 05:59 AM
nice to see your back mark :lol:

Mark
16-03-04, 10:40 PM
nice to see your back mark :lol:

Thanks mate, hows the car?

XZiBiT
17-03-04, 12:14 AM
running scaryley good mate no probs atall changed the induction kit the other day due the old 1 being so blocked and dirty runs f**kin loverly now thanx for askin hows the cav?? :lol:

Dave
17-03-04, 10:23 AM
why has no-one noticed that the name i put in the topic subject is wrong??

Nath
17-03-04, 11:32 AM
i did just didnt wanna say anyfink lol. hows the work coming on with the scooby m8 u done much?

Mark
17-03-04, 10:44 PM
running scaryley good mate no probs atall changed the induction kit the other day due the old 1 being so blocked and dirty runs f**kin loverly now thanx for askin hows the cav?? :lol:

Ah, nice to hear it's going well...err, the Cav, well it's a Cav, not a lot I can say, it's big and comfy and goes well being a 2.0ltr, did I mention it's comfy...lol

why has no-one noticed that the name i put in the topic subject is wrong??

I am pretty sure we all noticed, but are too nice to point out your faults.. :wink:

XZiBiT
17-03-04, 11:53 PM
well done my son cavs are cool i had 1 its in the other ars section it was a bit poo lookin but the dvd and tv made up for theat oh and it was comfy :lol: