PDA

View Full Version : Novaload meet 3rd June 2001

Anonymous
17-05-01, 09:56 AM
Hi Guy's,
As most of you are aware theres a small meet happening on the 3rd June at the Xscape building in Milton Keynes. If you didn't know about this, then where've ya been? ;)
This meeting also falls on the same date as the local PNG/PCG meeting. The original PNG/PCG rep did a sh1t job and has since been told to pi55 off and replaced by someone eles.
Now, the new rep owns a nice white combat kitted (excuse the language) Corsa :O he has lots of Corsa buddys and from what I've heard, he's planning a massive meet down at the Xscape building on June 3rd at 2:00pm.
This has come as a bit of a shock to us local boys as we thought the Corsa's had all left the scene and myself, Breeny and Hodder were going to organise Novaload meets instead of PNG meets from now on.
What were asking is for as many people as possible to turn up and out class, out shine and out perform these Corsas before they even get a chance to turn the ignition key. Redline are gonna be there and we want Novas not Corsas in the mag. I know this should be the way, but chances are, if theres a big Corsa turnout, then Redline might take a few shots of their cars aswell.
So come on guys, lets make this one of the biggest turnouts of Novas so far this year. Cheers for you're support, especially those travelling from afar. ;)

Jim

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
17-05-01, 10:09 AM
has it been organised by corsasport.co.uk by any chance?

and that sentence didn't make any sense...."nice" "combat" and "corsa" don't fit together in any sentence, try replacing "nice" with "common"

thats better makes much more sense now lol. :D

*************************Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble, need i say any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"walk on, Walk on, with hope in your hearts...."

Anonymous
17-05-01, 10:43 AM
As far as I know it hasn't been organised by corsasport.co.uk, however, there might be a message on their bulletin board about it.

My apologies Ian, "nice", "combat", "corsa", etc. Mind you, they probably say, "Bat", "Nova", "17's" is common ;) - kidding, don't kick me o powerful one ;)

Also, well done on the treble, and no, you don't need to say more! :D

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
17-05-01, 11:40 AM
next thing you'll be saying Jim is "BIG UP THE NOVA MASSIF!!!!!" he he

only kidding, I agree, the main meeting was organised by some people from NOVAload, not Corsa blah blah blah!!! and Redline have agreed to come down and give publicity to the novas, long before the corsas were going to be coming, but knowing how some mags are getting with novas, if loads of new looking corsas turn up they could steal the show!!! and we dont want that to happen.
So make sure that everyone gets out there in the morning and polishes there cars and brings polish with them to do it all again at the meet and show up the girly corsas and make them pale into insignificance!!!!!!

:D

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
17-05-01, 11:58 AM
Hope to come as I missed the last 1 due to work committments:(

Anonymous
17-05-01, 12:03 PM
I'll be doing my best slim. I've got a lot of work to do before the 3rd. But if it's all done it should look good.

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
17-05-01, 12:10 PM
Maybe move it away from the corsas?

*************************[-celebrate.jpg-]Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
17-05-01, 12:12 PM
Ha Ha. Top idea. last minute switch of venues.

Anonymous
17-05-01, 12:24 PM
There is already is a switch of venues ;) we are meeting at Xscape as planned and then pissing off to another car park! hee hee

---------------------------------------
\\// //~\\ ((_)) >><< ||-|| //~\\ ||_ ||_

||\\|| (()) \\// //~\\

SR ;)
----------------------------------------

Founder of the PBG (Perfomance Blaggers Group)

Anonymous
17-05-01, 12:27 PM
Yeah but the corsas will follow.

[-celebrate.jpg-]

Liverpool - Champions of Europe, Unique Cup treble.

Anonymous
17-05-01, 12:29 PM
The plan is we will be moving to another venue. The Xscape building is easy to find for everyone which is why were meeting there. Once the majority of cars get to Xscape, we'll make our way to this other location. If peeps are late, don't worry, you'll be able to get hold of myself, breeny and other people who know the area via mobile phone. We'll dish out the numbers nearer the time. I need to get a mobile phone first ;)

Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
17-05-01, 12:31 PM
They won't follow coz we'll slash their tyres!

Muhahahahahahahaahahhahaaha :D

Jim

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
17-05-01, 12:39 PM
roflmao @ Jim!!! either that or we could get chris t on em :D

---------------------------------------
\\// //~\\ ((_)) >><< ||-|| //~\\ ||_ ||_

||\\|| (()) \\// //~\\

SR ;)
----------------------------------------

Founder of the PBG (Perfomance Blaggers Group)

Anonymous
17-05-01, 01:18 PM
Yeah. me,ian and mr hilton. can block the corsas in the car park while you lot disappear. reverse of a police tactic. LMAO

Anonymous
17-05-01, 02:03 PM
sounds like a illegal cruise this dodgy nova owners (whoops ive got a nova Oh dear)

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]
Rexy@cruisenorthwest.co.uk

Anonymous
17-05-01, 02:04 PM
nah. Lancy ain't organised it. LOL

Anonymous
17-05-01, 02:05 PM
BIG UP THE NOVA MASSIF!!!!!! ermm... oops never meant to say that!!! :)

Slim is that the pure evil side of you showing through there?!?!? hahaha

Anonymous
17-05-01, 02:26 PM
Not the pure evil side of me, just a little bit :'>

You aint seen nothin yet ;) mr Nova Massif boy, whats all tha about John, you turning into a scally?

hehe, Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
17-05-01, 02:39 PM
If you wanto lose them why don't all the Nova owners drive off at once accelerating in their normal fashion. Job done cos the Corsa's won't be able to keep up! :D

Anonymous
17-05-01, 03:04 PM
lol @ cp
only problem is, what with the price of petrol these days n everything, if I accelerate I need to do another 20 hours of overtime to cover the extra fuel bills!!!! hahaha

Anonymous
17-05-01, 03:08 PM
I'll definately be there, my brothers coming in his 2.0 and 2 of my mates are coming in their nova's ones a 1.4sr and the other ones a 2.0l 16v, he has just come back from belgium and his car is immaculate, just out of the bodyshop 2 weeks ago !

Should be a good day, as long as it aint pi55ing down !

count to 10, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10. You cooked her 9's !!!!!

Anonymous
17-05-01, 09:53 PM
i'll be there!!! see if i get my gsi front bumper by then!! or maybe something else?? i'll try rush the process!!!!!

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*

Anonymous
17-05-01, 10:06 PM
if all goes well ;), i should be down there :D

:D City City RA RA RA, Leeds Leeds BA BA BA, Scousers Scousers... where's my car? :D

Anonymous
18-05-01, 12:46 PM
Mine'll probably end up coming out of the bodyshop the day before.

John Hilton will confirm i've got a bit of work to do.

Anonymous
18-05-01, 03:13 PM
lol @ fenix!!! a bit of work!!!! I'd hate to see what you would do if you had twice the money!!!! your car would spend the next 10 years in the bodyshop!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Anonymous
18-05-01, 04:30 PM
Cossieking, Noel_no_nova. Do you still want a lift to MK. If so let me know and we'll organise something.

Anonymous
18-05-01, 06:25 PM
cheers for the offer fenix. I'm up for it as you know, just need cossie's reply.

king

:D City City RA RA RA, Leeds Leeds BA BA BA, Scousers Scousers... where's my car? :D