PDA

View Full Version : What should I do next?

Paul
11-03-04, 01:00 PM
I think I have sorted a full time job, :D. So that means I am going to have a lot of money coming in, and nothing to do with it- (petrol, bird, and car and that is it!)

I've come to a stage where I'm not too sure what to do with my car, I haven't got a clue what to do next...

Please could u help me decide, any ideas etc? I've got a few things in mind /\.

Cheers Paul

Will
11-03-04, 01:04 PM
light smoke your windows, if they are dark you will get pulled all the time, light smoke from pentagon in watford ;)

Paul
11-03-04, 01:07 PM
?175 for pro dark smoke

Jack
11-03-04, 03:46 PM
I am going to have a lot of money coming in, and nothing to do with it- (petrol, bird, and car and that is it!)

....and you think you'll have money to spend on your car... hah!

:lol:

olly55
11-03-04, 04:04 PM
paul m8 if u got mone ycommin in, do summit different m8,

id keep urs as is and go nuts on the engine innit

theres a wide arched roof vented one on 17s going round basildon, get sum more ideas n plan summit that aint been dun b4 / in our area

Will
11-03-04, 04:13 PM
paul m8 if u got mone ycommin in, do summit different m8,

id keep urs as is and go nuts on the engine innit

theres a wide arched roof vented one on 17s going round basildon, get sum more ideas n plan summit that aint been dun b4 / in our area

its not always easy to "go mad on the engine innit" if insurance dictacts u a 3k premium........ also it might not be the most wise move.

go with soem tints if thats what you want, again go with some engine work if thats what you want but XE, LET plans shud be saved till 19 imo, but its all your choice, do what you want, if you want a big engine do it just make sure sum1 will insure you first be at at 2k+ at least its better than not being able to insure it at all

?Marty?
11-03-04, 05:44 PM
invest your money in something like a house.

mikeoxford
12-03-04, 01:38 AM
invest your money in something like a house.

:lol: fcuking too right :!:

therell be no pension in the pot for us lot.
i wouldnt mind but the tax man takes about half my money right now as im on some wanky tax code

?Marty?
12-03-04, 04:54 AM
with the way the house prices have been going, i wish i'd got one a few years ago. Tho i was at uni, so wasn't exactly brimming with the cash. Tho did get asked to deal some weed......erm, yeah, no more on that then. lol

My mate's GF bought a house two years ago, and it's doubled in value now. Not bad.

mikeoxford
12-03-04, 12:44 PM
soon the market for houses and property prices will crash.

thats the time ill be investing :twisted:

olly55
12-03-04, 04:44 PM
will i was meaning save the 2k hes gonna spend on doign all that and spend 1k on a valver and add the other k to his insurence