PDA

View Full Version : For sale Ad deleted twice in 3 days.

Gazza14SR
10-03-04, 10:31 PM
Just wondering if someone could explain to me why the headunit i keep advertising keeps getting deleted from the parts for sale forum.

I dont think ive done anything wrong for it to be deleted and if its cuz it should be in the miscellanious forum then cant you just move it? But there are other headunits for sale in the parts for sale anyway.

Thanks
Gaz

mikeoxford
10-03-04, 10:34 PM
maybe because you post the same items in the forsale section repetaedly? without much of a gap in between? like a day or so?

maybe you have placed two or three adds instead of one together?

i dont know like. just suggesting :oops:

Gazza14SR
10-03-04, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the suggestions mike but i only decided to sell it over the weekend and i put it for sale with a gsi spoiler, not seperately.

mikeoxford
10-03-04, 10:43 PM
well its neither of them then :lol:

Dan
10-03-04, 10:44 PM
easy and simple answer for this, as you scroll through all the posts in the nova PARTS section the things on view are PARTS.

BUT if you scroll down the forum page a touch more there is a miscellanous forum which upon opening you will see mostly ice followed with other things that arent parts.

If anyone else has found a similar problem then please believe when i say alot of people have had a pm or 2 from me regards this and a few just disregard these warnings hence the zero tolerance bit was created. Usual tale of a few spoil it for all.

If you need/want something for your car use the wanted forum, if you wish to sell nova related parts use for sale and other stuff like ice or general bits use miscellaneous, technical questions go to tech forum etc etc etc etc.

That is a small bit of the ALL READ post at the top of this forum, it has been there since 24th nov last year and states deletion is more than likely

Cheers

Dan

Gazza14SR
10-03-04, 10:50 PM
Ok no problem thanks for letting me know,

Thought the pics file size i'd attached was too big or something.

Cheers Dan.

Dan
10-03-04, 10:54 PM
tbh mate you did me a favour as others will see this and realise where there posts have also gone lol, posts like this are welcomed from time to time as people know where they stand and it saves us writing a million pm's etc etc as everyone can see it here at same time

Neil.
10-03-04, 11:16 PM
and dont put 'FOR SALE' items in your sigs!

DUNOVA.
10-03-04, 11:48 PM
and dont put 'FOR SALE' items in your sigs!

Why not :?:

Neil.
10-03-04, 11:51 PM
Coz Admin dont lik it, i got told off!

DUNOVA.
10-03-04, 11:53 PM
Ok no worries i'll get rid of mine then :roll: