PDA

View Full Version : HELP! ALL READ!

Anonymous
17-05-01, 07:36 PM
Hello guys and girls.

Recently my mate received 3 pts for speeding in his Golf VR6!

I remembered a post from sombody saying that you could "fool" the system by writing a chegue for the wrong amount and then when DVLA reply just simply do nothing!

Can anyone remeber the exact procedure because he is keen to try it!

I think the person that posted this worked for the DVLA or something!

I will keep you all posted and let you know whats happening.

Thank you very much,

Adam.

Anonymous
17-05-01, 08:00 PM
i think you got to send a cheque fot too much and when they send you the difference back you dant cash it.

Anonymous
17-05-01, 11:53 PM
yep that was it! Can anyone else shed any light on this!

Is the entire topic in an archive somewhere?

Anonymous
18-05-01, 08:43 AM
Yes what ever the fine is pay a pound to much and when they send you back the pound dont cash it and because until all transactions are final the points will not go through

Anonymous
18-05-01, 10:01 AM
having 'points pending' and actually recieving points is near enough the same. Just cos you haven't actually recieved them doesn't mean they aren't on record...and if an insurance company checks they will be able to see you have 3 points pending, which is treated the same as you actually having 3 points.

This trick doesn't work...cos they have everything on record...and as I said above, having points pending (which is what will happen if you send in the wrong amount of money and they have to send u sum cash back..meaning that the transaction isn't complete) is the same as actually having points...they are just in different stages of the conviction.

don't bother with it mate, if it work evey **** would be doin it.

[ged_bong]
Web Design 4 half the price.
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
18-05-01, 10:59 AM
What you have to do is send in payment for ?1 over, they then send the cheque back to you with a letter, DO NOT cash the cheque! Through it away, the system will not then get updated, and the points wont be physically put on your license, so you wont get the points visable to you, but to insurance companies etc you will..they can see them all...

*The reason I dont think this works is because you have to send your license in with the cheque!!! So they would put the points onto the license before they sent it back regardless of what you paid!!!

Anonymous
18-05-01, 11:35 AM
or you may not get yer licencse back if it isnt complete

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
18-05-01, 12:47 PM
Did anybody notice that this started to circulate around the 1st of april?

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)