PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Wankers !!!!!!

Anonymous
15-05-01, 10:36 AM
I can't fucking believe what happened this morning. !! I was driving home from my girlfriends house this morning, from cookham. My car was driving really strangely, the steering was all over the place and there was this like knocking, banging sound from what sounded like the front drivers side. i pulled over and had a look unbder the bonnet, I looked underneath the car and I couldn't see anything wrong. I got back in the car and carried on driving home, it got gradually worse, the knocking sound and the steering. I was actually starting to panic a bit, I was going really slowly.
By the time I got to the end of my road its was so bad I had to grip the wheel with both hands just to keep it in a straight line. I got out and looked and I couldn't believe what had happened. Some little thieving wanker piece of shit has tried to nick my wheels, they have taken out all 3 of the normal wheel nuts but not been able to remove the wheel locking nut and they have obvioously just fucked off and left it like it was. so i have got in the car and driven home with only 1 wheel nut in each of the front wheels !!!!!!!!

I could have killed myself !!!

The 1 nut thats left is all bent and buckled and I can't get it out, the thread is all mangled up and its damaged the hub where the wheels are volted on. Plus the alloy is all scratched and dented now as well. I had to jack the car up and put it on an axle stand this morning. To make things worse I had to be at work at 8am because I have my client in all day today, he has flown over from america jsut to have this meeting with me and my boss !!!

I managed to ponce a lift of of my mate and got to work at quarter past 9 !!!!!

The car is fucked and my boss gave me such a bollocking, and its gonna cost me about ?25 to get a taxi home tonight from work, and the car is gonna be a right pain in the arse to get fxed, not to mention expensive !!!!!

If I ever catch the thieving little scum bag that tried to nick my wheels I will chop his fucking hands off and make him eat them !!!!

Which W4nker made nova's with a 49 offset !!!!!

Anonymous
15-05-01, 10:42 AM
oh mate thats really harsh, soz to hear about that. They may come back 4 them so get a cctv camera from b+q (?30) aim it at your car and see if you recognise them. put some razor blades behind the wheels so they do them selves some real damage.

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
15-05-01, 11:41 AM
fit 3 good nuts back in it will be ok with 3

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
15-05-01, 01:01 PM
Same thing happend to me m8 when i had my SR. Firstly the snapped the centre cap in half (team dynamic motorsport alloys), next attempt - the bolts were loosend, next go they got 2 bolts out including the locking nut and the last time i came out and all the bolts were gone out of my front wheel. It took the piss so much i just had to sell the car in the end coz of little twats like that. It takes the pi55 though coz no matter how well ur cars alarmed it doesnt effect your wheels when there getting nicked.

Anonymous
15-05-01, 01:05 PM
need to invent something that sends high electric shocks through the wheel nuts, hmmm could take off.

[-redzip.gif-]
I am Micheal "Mullet" Knight!! mu ha ha ha :D

Anonymous
15-05-01, 02:19 PM
that happened to a lad who wrote onto a magazine a while ago i think it was REVS. anyway he was going down the motorway which 1 wheel nut on each of the front wheels, then 1 sheared and he spun down the road with 3 wheels left on the car and sparks -everwhere in the end i think the car was a right off

there all twats, why dont they do somthing useful like destroy gatsos etc - far better idea!!!!!!!

Anonymous
15-05-01, 02:57 PM
oh nuts!

[naked_davo] Look she said she was 16!

Anonymous
15-05-01, 03:01 PM
get an alarm with a good sensor that can dectect small knocks etc

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
15-05-01, 06:27 PM
get a set of wheel locking bolts on each wheel (4 locking nuts per wheel)
expensive, but the best solution.
and for those who dont know, ull need 4 sets of locking nuts unless uve got a 5 stud hub then ull need 5 sets. also ull av to store 4 different locking nut keys.

hope it helps (probably not)

elgan

Anonymous
16-05-01, 09:15 AM
You can get alarms with Proximity sensors, they off if they sense someone close to your car and they dont move away in a certailn time.

Then they would either set of ya alarm, or have to un up to the car, turn the nut half a turn, run away, come back do another half turn, run off............

You get the pic!

Anonymous
17-05-01, 12:12 AM
its illegal to fit more than 2 sets ov locking nuts to one wheel isnt it?

anyways my story is i woke one morning at this house my girlfirend was overnight baby sitting for

went to goto work and notced straiht wawy that 2 ov my duscaps were missing

couldnt drive round with only 2 dustcaps on so at work i went to fit sum black ones

saw sum new marks on wheel center caps
took centers off to find only 2 bolts in each wheel

sum daft kid must have been comng back for the wheels the next night and thought "wicked look at the metal dusty`s ill nick thses 2 and get the other 2 tomorrow"
stupid bastard
them dustcaps saved my wheels

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
17-05-01, 10:28 AM
I sure hope its not elegal as ive got them all round on my car as standard