PDA

View Full Version : scracthed bonnet

isrs
07-03-04, 09:29 PM
alright guys, someone key'd my bonnet last night, they scracthed 'nob' onto it and some sort of big picture or sumin. is there any way to try and hide it?
cause i carnt afford to get it sorted properly yet. (engine troubles)

5_door owner
07-03-04, 10:14 PM
get a new bonnet from the scrappies there only ?10-?15

that should do you for a bit :+:

DUNOVA.
08-03-04, 12:37 AM
Find out who done it and make them pay

Hardie
08-03-04, 01:07 AM
try tcutting it

DUNOVA.
08-03-04, 01:13 AM
It's been keyed it will more than likely be to deep to t-cut

DazK
08-03-04, 01:16 AM
theres not much u can do if its a large area thats been damaged, and if the bare metal is exposed u wanna do something with it quick, before it rusts!!

if the scratching isnt too deep and u dont care about the appearance of the bonnet, rub it down with scotch pads or a fine grade of wet n dry sandpaper, only lightly tho, so the paint goes dull, hopefully that'll disguise the damage

or just fit another bonnet

i dont think theres much else u can do really, apart from getting it repainted quickly lol :| :roll:

supernova1200
08-03-04, 09:11 AM
try the polish with the chip and scrtch stick might do it if it aint to deep

XZiBiT
08-03-04, 04:53 PM
alright guys, someone key'd my bonnet last night, they scracthed 'nob' onto it and some sort of big picture or sumin. is there any way to try and hide it?
cause i carnt afford to get it sorted properly yet. (engine troubles)

have you pi**ed someone off mate???

2litreturbo
09-03-04, 10:36 AM
find the **** that did it and scratch nob into his face!

*edited - too many spelling mistakes*

DUNOVA.
09-03-04, 11:45 AM
:lol: With a sculding hot knife *ouch*

epo
09-03-04, 07:36 PM
try the polish with the chip and scrtch stick might do it if it aint to deep

there useless u'd be better off usin a felt tip pen :lol:

isrs
09-03-04, 07:42 PM
i have pissed somone off but that was a while a go but its bound to be them. me n my mates r after them cus theres no need to touch my beast. im gunna beet em good. cheers guys

epo
09-03-04, 08:35 PM
tbh mate
ment to mention this earlier
its a well cowardly attack instead of comin up to u and sotin it out they do summat like they did
i dont know the in's and outs of the situation and its non of my business
but there obviously a bunch of pussies with no bottle
so knockin them out shouldn't be much of a problem
hope u get it sorted

DUNOVA.
10-03-04, 12:38 AM
Try some scrappys you might be lucky and get one that is a very good match and won't cost alot *might be lucky* Hope you get it sorted bud

XZiBiT
10-03-04, 06:41 PM
im getting my bonnet sprayed ?70 :wink:

isrs
10-03-04, 06:42 PM
hey epo_sri i think your right mate. there are pussies but theres a few of em and they used to in the army (i think) but we'll sort em owt. pay back time!!

i was thinkin of goin 2 some actualy and maybe a black one. dont what it'll look like thou.

DUNOVA.
10-03-04, 07:09 PM
My mate got a red sr with black bonnet if you ask xibit he still might have pics of it :wink:

elsey197
10-03-04, 09:22 PM
Buy a spray can and rub the bonnet down and spray it yourself as a temp measure, better that knob scratched on your bonnet

isrs
13-03-04, 11:42 AM
i would get it sorted now but my car is f****d, when its warmed up it starts jumping really bad n have to pull over for a while. changed loads of stuff, n its still doin it, so gotta get the engine right before my bonnet.

DUNOVA.
13-03-04, 12:28 PM
Is it an SR same as mine mine done that changed my fuel pump it was fine after that