PDA

View Full Version : removing my flair...

johnnynova
07-03-04, 07:34 PM
im de-badging at the mo, i have got the badges off the back, but left is this glue/foam shit. ive tried white spirit/methalted spirit but it aint coming off. any ideas or methods which worked for you guys??

and also the flair sticker on the drivers and passengers door, ive tried peeling it but its taking forever, any quick methods of de-flairing??

1 more things, bumper related, i want new front and back bumpers, nothing mad, just bumpers that go lower than the current ones.

cheers

mbr1.2i
07-03-04, 07:46 PM
use a hair dryer adn your nails to get it off mate. if theres little bits left rub em off or get some stick stuff remover

the bumepr bit
just get a gsi with splitter, look nice and suttle but are lower then normal

supernova1200
08-03-04, 09:08 AM
i used a presure washer up close on the stickers and the picked the little bits off!

bumper- go to the scrappie and get a vw golf/polo front splitter a little modding and shes on looks good but mad.

Jack
08-03-04, 11:22 AM
using paper towels with meths i found good at getting the glue off, its abrasive enough to take the glue off but not so harsh as to damage the paint

novajay
08-03-04, 12:23 PM
i got some intense tar remover for mine, got it from halfords think its made by autoglym !!!
not very expensive !!!
as for the stickers hairdryer and fingernails work a treat !!!