PDA

View Full Version : GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Anonymous
16-05-01, 12:59 PM
Fookin twats!!!....Went out 2 my car this morning and as i was walkin past i though 2 myself...mmm...somethin's missing..Anyway after a couple ov secs searchin the outside ov the car i looked inside 2 find my parcel shelf wiv speakers have gone...grrrr....a closer look and..NOOOOO.....the sub and amp have gone!!!Looked at the doors..mmm...both locked..ahh they must av got in through the boot...no, still locked...went round the side ov the car and the fookers had taken out the side window...What made it worse the PuNkS had taken the window wiv em! <even more expense then> Rang the pigs and all they can say is...Ohhh, we'll keep a look out 4 them...wankers!!! i wouldn't mind but last Oct i had my 16"alloys nicked and again the pigs didn't do anythin...
And the police wonder why every1 hates them, they pull us ova 4 having a nice car and waste our time but won't help us catch the twats who nick all our stuff...NOBS!!!

Anonymous
16-05-01, 01:15 PM
nice car no alarm?

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
16-05-01, 01:25 PM
nice wheels no locking wheel nuts?

dan69_gsi@hotmail.com
dangsi@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
16-05-01, 01:34 PM
Bad luck m8 and I totally agree wiv u.
Round here we've given up ringing them as it takes them at least 30 mins to get to us. They seem to think their priority is to put disguised vans on bridges over main roads to make money out of speeding.
GRRRRRRRRX-(
Right this is a true story.
A bloke with his own industrial mobile tyre business was busy on site mending a truck tyre when he heard his van startup and watched in disbelief as it roared off with spanners and airlines all over the place. He borrowed a truck and gave chase round Northampton ring road. On the way the bastards threw his dog out and killed it. Eventually they tore into a Gippo caravan site and shut the gates. He got on the blower to the old Bill who turned up with the cavalary. On arriving they informed him that they weren't able to go in and recover his van that was still visible without using a Gippo liason person. The upshot was that the dids demanded ?500 to release the van and the police advised him to pay up.!!!!!!!
I mean what gives??? There's got to be laws but more importantly there's got to be justice. These days if you pay your taxes, do as you are told and live by the law of the land you are discriminated against. Its a simple as that. If you put 1 foot wrong they soon find out who you are and come down on you. If you live outside the law, and don't give a shit and please yourself like so many scum do the system works in your favour
Rant Rave Fume

Anonymous
16-05-01, 01:35 PM
Ha,ha,ah,aha,ah,ahah,ah,ahaha.....Yeah Funny....Yeah i've got a Alarm and Immob...both Toad!! and a snap-off steering wheel...and as 4 lockin nuts i had a set...now i've got 4 lockin nuts on each wheel!!

Anonymous
16-05-01, 02:19 PM
didn't you hear your alarm sounding?
if the car was parked in a dodgy area and you weren't near it then what do you expect

Anonymous
16-05-01, 02:30 PM
that will be ?45 for a window seal from vaux. but go to a private glass company to get it for ?13

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
16-05-01, 02:38 PM
or go to a scrap yard and get it for ?5. You should be able to get another parcel shelf as well, but as for the amp and sub, you will have to save up for a new one.
there such aabunch of wankers. why don't they just fuck off !!!!
the amount of cases of vandalised / broken into cars is really on the rise, we all have to be alot more careful and try to only leave our cars in safe areas, if there is such a thing !!!

count to 10, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10. You cooked her 9's !!!!!

Anonymous
16-05-01, 04:14 PM
STE thats a bit F##king harsh he's just had his mota broke into and you say wot
"GUTTED HAVE A KICK IN THE N#TS WHILE UR DOWN"

My dad had his van broken into last night he got alarm parked on drive ETC ETC ... so what can U do he even bought the so called securist van on the market and did that help no.

What is it comming to electrified barbed wire round are home? X-(

Anonymous
16-05-01, 04:18 PM
i don't leave my car anywhere, i'm either in it or it's locked away
the only time i've had a car broken into was when i crashed it and it was left on a recovery truck at a garage >>> bye bye ?2500 of ice kit >>> tw@ts

Anonymous
16-05-01, 04:23 PM
Now thats a kick in the N#ts harsh mate where did you stand legal wise