PDA

View Full Version : Im new to tha game!

Lukeo
06-03-04, 09:04 PM
I was wondering anyone out there if they know any good contacts where i can get a GTE/Gsi kit for tha nova?? im going to turn 17 in a couple of days im going to do my test and after i want to make my pussy 1.0 nova budge a bit more! any suggestions? Luke

Jordi
06-03-04, 09:32 PM
lol, errrrm buy another car? :lol:

Adam
06-03-04, 09:54 PM
If you are thinking about an engine transplant then insurance is gonna be sky high(if you can get insured at all), and your are better starting with a better base car. Like a decent condition 1.2,1.3,1.4. Far more power to begin with.
If you just want to make your 1L engine a bit quicker then there isn't really anything you can do. Something like a K&N air filter is only gonna add about 4bhp(if that), and a sports backbox won't really add anything in terms of power.
Your car will sound fast but it actually be much faster at all.
The standard 1L is only about 43bhp, and is not even a OHC(Overhead Cam ) engine. It is a OHV(Overhead Valve) which uses a pushrod mechanism, and so thats why they are only about 43bhp.

Jordi has pointed you in the exact location, no car can be fast if it ain't quick to begin with.

ChelmsfordNova
06-03-04, 11:28 PM
i think he is talking about a bodykit? change bumpers and that, make it look more sporty.

GTE-RACER
07-03-04, 09:49 AM
Look in the 4Sale section lol...Or try the Sale bit on Migweb.co.uk

epo
07-03-04, 09:55 AM
theres some gsi stuff for sale on ebay now

XZiBiT
07-03-04, 06:35 PM
yeah ive seen that epo