PDA

View Full Version : woohoo it passed

cooper_nova
06-03-04, 04:28 PM
my nova had its mot today and it passed wiv a advisery on a nearside rear wheel bearing!!! and only needed headlight aim adjusting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so i'm a happy bunny :wink:

gonna be down southend tonight to celebrate!!

thanks for the reckonmendation neil

mikeoxford
06-03-04, 04:47 PM
thanks for the reckonmendation neil

:| me spies dodgy MOT station alert :lol: LOL

once my cars fully rebuilt ill get it serviced by my mechanic and a "dummy" MOT done. to make sure it would pass 8) should do the amount of welding this baby has seen LOL

Tazzy
06-03-04, 04:49 PM
kewl, the same things with mine as well, although the guy forgot to readjust the headlamp, and it cost me 60 squid for new bearings!

it should of failed on the fact that it has no horn as well, but still, considering id just give him 100 lizzies, he passed it for me!

its a good feeling to know theres nowt wrong with it!

mikeoxford
06-03-04, 04:50 PM
its a good feeling to know theres nowt wrong with it!

:lol: except for the horn and anything else he forgot to fail to mention :lol:

cooper_nova
06-03-04, 05:50 PM
lol mike i done the wheelbearing as soon as i got bk had the new 1 in the car whilst being mot'd lol

srs1
06-03-04, 06:39 PM
thats a good idea, when taking the car i for it's mot. leave brake pad boxes, wheel bearings etc. that way, if they say it failed, i was going to do it, see and point to the boxes.

Tazzy
07-03-04, 08:49 PM
lol, mike, as long as it passed, he didnt even notice the squeeky front brake or dodgy tracking, or the fact that i dont have a middle seat belt!

but he knows that what ever work that needs doing i will eb taking the car to him, so he aint fussed, im just glad its legal for another yr! kinda...