PDA

View Full Version : Mesh, Mesh, Mesh

Anonymous
14-05-01, 01:15 PM
I'm thinking of getting rid of my grill and just meshing it out..but after reading a post about sum one having their engine fooked about with by the little tramps popping the bonnet...i've been put off....

if sum one pops the bonnet, shouldn't the alarm go off? if i properly bolter the mesh into place so that it would be hard to get under the bonnet, do u think i'd have much trouble? i know it depends on where u live but if i make it dead secure should i be fine?

cheers

[ged_bong]
Web Design 4 half the price.
Email ged@roybacer.co.uk
Visit www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
14-05-01, 01:47 PM
i live in liverpool m8 and no one has ever bothered with my mesh grill. Now my ice on the other hand, they seem to be very interested in that.

attach some razor blades behind it so they properly cut themselves if they try to rob it.

anyway dont let little scag heads stop you from making your car look nice.

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
14-05-01, 01:51 PM
keep a big dog under the bonnet

Anonymous
14-05-01, 02:19 PM
i tried that but it died.......i miss that dog .....only...friend ..i..ever ...had. (sniff sniff)

Anonymous
14-05-01, 02:29 PM
cheers blondie that Point "anyway dont let little scag heads stop you from making your car look nice" made me think kool i wont and will make my baby look well smooth....

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]
Rexy@cruisenorthwest.co.uk

Anonymous
14-05-01, 02:37 PM
giving the bonnet cable and catch a good greasing fron the underneath is a good idea loads of grease and darkness = grease everywhere and even sumbags don't like getting dirty

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
14-05-01, 02:59 PM
i just recently meshed my grill and i think it looks the part i live near near newcastle and no-ones touched my car...yet bastards

Anonymous
14-05-01, 03:12 PM
if your alarm is wired up to the bonnet, that should scare em off if they do manage to pop your bonnet, but mesh or no mesh, if the litte c***s want to get in ya mota,it doesn't matter if its mesh or a grille, it won't really make much difference.

Which W4nker made nova's with a 49 offset !!!!!

Anonymous
14-05-01, 03:32 PM
get a ledge welded in or a box type thing ???

Anonymous
15-05-01, 12:12 AM
im gonna nick slammed gsi`s car tonite

lol
Micky from newcastle

ha ha ha;)

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
15-05-01, 09:09 AM
aye but micky mate i didnt mention the 50,000 volts av got pumpin through the bonnet. lol :)

Anonymous
15-05-01, 05:01 PM
u could smear the grille in poo or hang used condoms on it make them feel :o at the thought of goin near it...

Anonymous
15-05-01, 07:08 PM
i dont wanna drive round wiv sh!t and kum all over my car!