PDA

View Full Version : GTIR Stuck Up Members Group

Steve Barker
06-03-04, 10:33 AM
these fu3kers just cant see the light that novas are the best !!!

http://forum.gtiroc.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=15839

epo
06-03-04, 10:58 AM
tbh mate its each to his own i aint gunna loose ne sleep over the fact they dont like novas
it happens on here people sayin saxo's ,fords, and pugs are sh*te

am happy with my nova but i also quite happen to like the gti r

just let em get on with it

DUNOVA.
06-03-04, 10:58 AM
Man they rinsed you good and proper :lol:

Dpnova
06-03-04, 11:14 AM
:lol: :lol:

GTE-RACER
06-03-04, 11:39 AM
lolol....

Niiiiiiiice car btw :-D

Fester
06-03-04, 12:54 PM
Why bother doing that?

It just makes people have an even lower view of Nova owners (if this is possible)

DUNOVA.
06-03-04, 01:01 PM
Why bother doing that?

It just makes people have an even lower view of Nova owners (if this is possible)

True :|

Stuart
06-03-04, 01:06 PM
lmao, you got busted to the ground

DO NOT do things like that, it only insights bad vibes between groups and as fester said, makes people have lower thoughts about nova drivers etc.

So behave

blingmachine
06-03-04, 01:20 PM
I don't think its very wise to go on a GTi-R site and start putting them down, Your bound to get shot down. Besides what would we do if some one posted there saxo on here. :roll:

Breeny
06-03-04, 03:24 PM
nickg123
5th Gear Redline

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:22 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend took me out in his 2.0l Turbo Nova, when it wasn't broken.

I was shocked, it was extremely fast - but it didn't feel safe at all...... just far too small a car for that much power, and as i said this was when it "wasn't broken" which was quite rare......

That would be me! :lol: Nicks a good pal of mine, used to have a GTIR, but now an M3 Evo :D

And yeh what do you expect.. it would be exactly the same as posting a Fiesta on here or something..

Although my car did did get reviews on PassionFord lol But that was nothing to do with me saying I'd whop you etc, my mate put it up without me knowing! Cnut! lol

srs1
06-03-04, 03:36 PM
hahahaha you got a right pasteing there. my car aint the fastest, it aint the best. it's just mine!

Ben3042
06-03-04, 04:54 PM
Nova's better than Pulsars GTIR's

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dream on

_JH_
06-03-04, 08:43 PM
I quite like fiestas...

Jack
06-03-04, 09:01 PM
I quite like fiestas...

lol you're just commited Novaload Suicide :lol:

LiD0N
06-03-04, 09:01 PM
that gsi is well nice.. just 2 my taste.. im well jelous lol

XZiBiT
07-03-04, 02:27 AM
why would you post on there are you thick??

?Marty?
07-03-04, 03:44 AM
Posts like that are pretty pathetic. A GTiR is 4 wheel drive, would easily outhandle a nova, and is fast WITHOUT having to transplant engines.

What is the bragging rights of fitting a big engine into a lightweight car? I just don't get it. Yes you could make it faster than some other car. But then you could just as easily fit an even bigger engine to the OTHER car and make it faster than that. And so on and on. It just depends on what engines are available and how far someone is prepared to go. If someone is in a car that outpowers another in a straight line, how difficult is it to press the peddle and make it go (as fast as the engine will make it go) in a straight line!? A MONKEY could do it! Then there are the lads that tear-arse past some 1 litre micra grinning from ear to ear because they 'left it for dust'. It's not exactly DIFFICULT is it! Race two identically specced cars and win, and THEN you will have my respect.

I do understand that it feels great to build a very fast car that can keep up with/outpace something much MUCH more expensive, but then it's like ''you can win the rat race, but you're still a rat''. Oh and (for good measure) ''the higher a monkey climbs, the more you see of his ass''.

And, fuck me, a car does not make a man. You can stick a huge engine in a small car and make it ridiculously fast, but it doesn't make you any more of a man and doesn't magically grow you bigger balls. Know what i'm sayin? :roll:

RJM25R
07-03-04, 09:38 AM
MOST GTI-R owners are all budget billys who want a fast car without any effort or big-money input. 90% of them are un-modified. They are not the archetypal "enthuiast" car.Nova's are now an "enthusiast" car, the way old minis/golf gti's are etc.

Novas aren't better than GTI-r's, just different.

I'd swap my gti-r for my old nova ANYDAY!

but each to their own.

I also like Saxo's (not with big bodykits though!), and ALL ford RS models, esp. cosworths, but I think Scoob's and Evo's ar overrated.

They remind me of nightclub bouncers. You know they'll kick your arse, but they still look ridiculous!