PDA

View Full Version : tired of cusses!

duN-OVA
04-03-04, 09:12 PM
all the guys i work for rip the sh*t out of my nova and my future plans to spend all my money on the legendary machine!
sick and tired of it!

nova m@rk
04-03-04, 09:17 PM
mr T mode on {i petty dat fool who dont respec da machine}mr T mode off
well what do they drive *cough* paxos *cough*

?Marty?
04-03-04, 09:18 PM
lol i was in a well-paid job, and kept getting the ''nice going on the job mate, but erm, .......get rid of the nova and get a proper car'' advice. lol

So i threw in the job, and decided to pursue a career in factory work. Now my car is the king of the carpark and i am the envy or my work peers. lol

oh and lol. again.

just for good measure.

epo
04-03-04, 09:20 PM
i get it 2 it dont bother me its my hobby least am not out every night pishin my ??? up a wall and not havin owt to show 4 it

same ur not out muggin old ladies 4 kicks :lol:

duN-OVA
04-03-04, 09:21 PM
good stuff!
they wont be laughing when my new beast rips the road a new ar*ehole! past them and leaves them at the lights!

AnThoNYnOvA
04-03-04, 09:30 PM
if u get wound up over there coments u dont think very highly of ya car. mine is a shit heap at the min body wise but when my work done it should be fun cant wait to drive my 2l :)

XZiBiT
04-03-04, 09:33 PM
i get it too my car sits in the car park next to 20v turbo golfs nissan pulsar r5 gtt mk1 golfs but you know what i go home with a smile everyday knowing that im in me nova i love it :lol: :lol: (oh and while everyone was outside takin the piss one day i said the nova is a classic and my mate said "if its such a classic why dont they still make em then??? ............... i responded errr they do but there called corsa's.. and then i had to explain that over in spain and other odd countrys the nova was called a corsa then they all took the piss cos they thought i knew to much about a shitty vauxhall :evil: which made me mad if there so crap .......why are we all here on novaload????????????? the moral of the story is be happy with what you got i mean theres some novas on here with over 10k spent on em now thats dedication to vauxhall :lol:

duN-OVA
04-03-04, 09:38 PM
good stuff! im gonna have to think up some good come backs!

LONG LIVE THE NOVA!

Jim
04-03-04, 09:59 PM
I'm 26 and own a Nova and I get it from all my work coleagues. Just ignore them or laugh with them, they'll soon get bored. I've spent my money on what I wanted to. Some of them spend ?200 a month on upgrading their pc's, some spend money on games all the time. Everyone has their own hobby. Ask your works mates what they spend their money on, also, do they all own their own cars? If so, what are they?

Jim

XZiBiT
04-03-04, 10:06 PM
:lol:

Dpnova
04-03-04, 11:19 PM
Yeah dont worry about them, hit them in the face they wont be laughing then

Tazzy
05-03-04, 12:18 AM
i get it too, just ignore them!

the strange thing for me is that, most of the people i work with, dont actually have cars, oh but yet they are only too quick to take the p i ss out of my car, how much money i have spent on it and how much i intend to spend on it!

thats until thay want a lift home at 12 oclock at night of course...

srs1
05-03-04, 12:59 AM
who cares what they say!

i'm 28 and have had 4 nova's and i plan to buy another, my mrs wonders why, my family also ask the question.
but when there in the car, they dont laugh no more!
my dad loves driving my car, it is each to there own!

DUNOVA.
05-03-04, 01:01 AM
Who give's a fcuk what people think the main thing is that you like it :!:

I get it when im driving through town all the time,I don't care it's my car and I love it :D :D :D :D

?Marty?
05-03-04, 01:30 AM
lmao at Slim Jim working with geeks

Jim
05-03-04, 09:09 AM
lmao at Slim Jim working with geeks

yep, majority of them are. One guy in particular tries so hard to be "cool" but comes off looking like a tit! LOL

Jim

Snowface
05-03-04, 06:23 PM
lol, thats a very swooping statement saying all people who upgrade their pc's are geeks.

Maybe though, if they spend ?200 a month they are a bit nutty.

Whatever floats your boat i say.