PDA

View Full Version : The little nob head

Anonymous
14-05-01, 06:55 PM
here's the situation, i parked up out side my uncle's house, the engine was turned off and the hand brake was on, anyhow as i go to get out i see the shitty little red corsa reversing it was about 15 meters away, here's me expecting him to turn, well did he fuck, smacked straight into the side of my car (bye bye door and wing) he wasnt even looking were he was go'n, at first he offerd to pay for the damage which i thaught was fair enough, the i get a fuckn phone call off him telling me that he wants to go through his insurance, then the fat little shit has the cheek to tell me that he is going to try and claim off my insurance for the damage to his back bumper! wen it was 100% his fault, so i phoned up my insurance company and they said even tho he has got no chance of claiming of my insurance its gonna take at least 3 months just because of the fact that he's gonna dispute the argument, how shit is that!

Anonymous
14-05-01, 07:15 PM
well he sounds a bit of a prick!!!

Kev, i think you'll have 2 setup a new forum called "Members Experiences" ;)

:D City City RA RA RA, Leeds Leeds BA BA BA, Scousers Scousers... where's my car? :D

Anonymous
15-05-01, 09:07 AM
always get a signed , witnessed statement off someone at the time of the crash if it is their fault. If they refuse get em done for leaving the scene of an accident. dont take peoples word for it cos they all lie.

Anonymous
15-05-01, 09:53 AM
Find out were the nob face lives and give his car a face lift. He'll be so rapped up in his car he won't want to know about yours.

dan69_gsi@hotmail.com
dangsi@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
16-05-01, 09:08 AM
Some tit decided to drive on the wrong side of the road, just for fun, and crashed into my old car and wrote it off. Oh, i cant forget to mention that he just so happens to work for the inland revenue! X-(

That was in Feb 99, and to this day i have stoil recieved nothing and they are still arguing that he had a right to be on the wrong side of the road in rush hour traffic!

It was a comapny car, so i spose its not actually him i am fighting, its the inland revenue! D'oh.