PDA

View Full Version : CRUISES

Anonymous
13-05-01, 09:34 PM
How the fap do I organise a decent cruise :-/ someone organised a lincoln cruise,and it seemed to be a flop from what I saw of it,around 10 cars,blocking off maccy ds blasting their horns,although in fairness thats all I saw off it,I went to the pub at 7ish,and came back 11ish(sat nite,skint from fri) theres some decent roads in lincoln,and some tasty novas,but I want a legal cruis X-( a cruise where arseholes are kept at minimum,and where the babs dont put their noses in quite as much?-does anyone think its possible?-Im thinking about organising one for late summer- August time,but dont know whether to write email high up peeps hoping for some sympathy,or whether to set it so the cruise keeps changing places?-I dont want TWOCers comin down n shite,but I dont want it to be pants cos noones coming,any advice would be appreciated,I could even be really childish and email out maps to peeps who dont know the area?(ok Ive lost it now....) thanx in advance

Anonymous
13-05-01, 11:03 PM
didnt think cruises were leagal ne way

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
13-05-01, 11:11 PM
lmao.

i organised clitheroe cruise, see max p and redline, i was legal, and still fun.

but hey it took ages to organise and a big lump of my cash, my advice is....dont bother, leave it to someone else. its not worth the hassle.

dont write to anyone or else you just get pulled alot and invited to the local bizzy shop. youll not get any sympathy m8.

even after all this, if your thinking of going ahead mail me, and ill give you some advice, but dont say i didnt warn ya

:p
Im tall and your small

Anonymous
13-05-01, 11:19 PM
legal crusies are a big no! You need to have insurance for the whole event and stewards. You also need health and safety shit and it is very pointless. As for illegal cruises visit www.cruisenorthwest.co.uk or www.cruiseboard.co.uk , i will give you a few pointers though. Never post your locations on the boards or tell your mates where it is or else it gets to the point where everyone will know the location. Try to get 2 or 3 back up locations incase the main one gets blocked. The recent succesful cruises have all been convoy only. This is where only a few people know locations and everyone joins there convoys. This works well and stops peeps getting lost. Never post your real name or address or anything like that cause organising these things is on a par with Murder and Rape and you will be a wanted man. If after all this you still want to continue then good for you. visit the sites and if you need any help email me.
Mingle
www.cruisenorthwest.co.uk
www.cruiseboard.co.uk

Novaload Day in court coming soon :)

Anonymous
14-05-01, 12:15 AM
err aint you forgetin summit mingle...
visit www.cruisetime.co.uk.

http://cruisetime.co.uk

thank you.

Im tall and your small

Anonymous
14-05-01, 01:17 AM
I have to kinda dissagree there mingle.... k being the owner of a 1.2 nova (90 mph top speed) u kinda end up at the back of the convoy and eventually get lost once left the motorway..... everybody seems to Put there foot down to catch the leader up and then all the small engined cars get lost.... like me. (kinda handy knows all the main peeps)

If u do a cruise with ur m8 what ever try and get one person leading and another Person In the middle dunno if this will work but its a lot safer and not as many little peeps get lost.. Listen to Mingle as he is the man!!! most of u know what i mean...

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
14-05-01, 04:54 PM
I think I will organise a cruise,a bit closer to the time tho,I got some venues in mind already,I dont want it to end up at halfords car park,as its so easy to see whats goin on,which is good n bad,but at the end of the day,bad as cops go past every half hour or so,hmmmmmm,could be fun searching for a venue,I got my eyes on a certain car park place,thats 1 place down,if Im gonna do this properly Id best list all the speed traps and distinctive bits to know peeps are on the right way,I want quite a strong vauxhall turn out if I organise it tho,Im fed up of seeing badly sprayed onions and rusty XRpoos...