PDA

View Full Version : Thieving Bastards

Anonymous
14-05-01, 08:51 AM
Some sad twats last night nicked my grille ( they can't use it coz they snapped the top brackets off) has anyone got a white nova preferably a GTE grille for sale?
Also does anyone know if the engine bay can be accessed with my grille now not in place?
Thanx Nathan.

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
14-05-01, 09:07 AM
thieving little scum, where was it parked nath ?
To be honest, it was probably a blessing in disguise, now you have to sort it out ! They probably looked at it in the light and went, wow where did all that rust come from. lol

Only kiddin m80, dunno, keep yor eyes peeled on Novatrader. :D

Which W4nker made nova's with a 49 offset !!!!!

Anonymous
14-05-01, 09:22 AM
Thats the problem with these warm nights, tw@ts are about until the early hours in the morning, scavenging whatever things they can. They should all have there hands chopped off if you ask me.

Try your local scrappers for a grill, or see how much vauxhall charge for one.

Jim

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
14-05-01, 10:16 AM
yes it is very easy to pop the bonnet with the grill missing, takes seconds!

not gonna post on here, but it is very easy.

2 cups down 1 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
14-05-01, 10:32 AM
I'll have to get a pitbull for my parcel shelf then. It was parked on my drive. the thing is there is a new GTE near me with a black grille so if he now has a white grille his car will meet my baseball bat :D

Anonymous
14-05-01, 11:12 AM
I know what you mean eybic, I had my clear side repeaters nicked the other day, I'm now on the lookout for a car with clear side repeaters in my area, you think they won't be that stupid to fit them, but they are.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
14-05-01, 11:17 AM
Yeah, some tit openmed my bonnet while i had no grill on then chopped a spark plug lead, and undid all of the rocker bolts! utter stupid gits. if i ever catch them i swear ill kill em. Good job they left the bonnet open so i could take a look.

Anonymous
14-05-01, 11:39 AM
its piss easy to get the bonnet open wiv the grille there, and also the bloke who fitted my alarm that TWOCERS can staRT A NOVA in 15 seconds wiv grille there

sorry m8

;-)Novas back seats were NOT made gor shaggin ;-)

Anonymous
14-05-01, 12:33 PM
What I have thaught of doing is connecting a new mesh grille to the battery so if they try and nick it again I will find them in a heap on the floor so I can then give them a good kickin. I will probably get one of those 50,000 volt crooklock things