PDA

View Full Version : B@5T@RDS!!!!!!!

Anonymous
11-05-01, 09:35 AM
I can't believe it, I went to get in my car this morning and noticed that I had a huge hole where my side repeaters use to be. X-( Yep, some c**t has nicked them. Why? I don't know, probably because he's not got enough in his piggy bank to afford the ?10 for a pair of brand new ones himself. Or, he could have gone down to the scrappers and picked up a set for even less than that, but NO! Instead, they'll make me look like a tw*t driving round with two feeking holes in the side of my car.
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!
So what do I do now? Do I get some Astra Mk 4 ones, or do I get the wings completley smoothed over and have no side repeaters at all? I'm not sure if the latter is legal, does anyone know?
Sorry to post a message with bad news on it, I've not been on the site for a while due to work, but, I'm not always this angry :)
Anyway, if anyone knows if it's legal or not to have no side repeaters, could you let us know.
Cheers for reading this :)

Jim

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
11-05-01, 09:42 AM
harsh man sorry to hear that. Use it as an opportunity though, I reckon you should smooth over them and lower them to just above the side strip behind the front wheel arch.

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
11-05-01, 09:51 AM
Beware I smothed mine over when I repainted the car it took alot of carefull filling, Then it failed the MOT because cars after About D reg had to have them! Doh. So I had to drill out new holes and fit some :(. Have a look at the Dixons vauxhall spares site the do some corsa ones cheap ?5? but they need modifying and sticking on to fit a nova, if you ask they will throw in the bulb holders for free.

"Theres something missing, I'm not all there, Theres something missing".

Anonymous
11-05-01, 10:11 AM
my h red van passed without any cause the mk2 indicators wrap around far enough

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---
--- 16v engine fitting advice ---

Anonymous
11-05-01, 10:46 AM
Get some astra mk4 ones. I've got sopme on mine and they do look rather nice.

Anonymous
11-05-01, 11:56 AM
same happened to my mate, soz bud

Anonymous
11-05-01, 12:02 PM
go for some focus ones mate, they look good.

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
11-05-01, 12:08 PM
Bugger! I wasn't gonna tell him that. I got some for mine a while back but i'm waiting for new wings to put them on. :D

B-) "Don't send me back to the dark place" B-)

Anonymous
11-05-01, 12:09 PM
ive got some astra ones for sale, but there not really that steep anyhow, but a tenner and there yours, they are modded to fit already.

lol

:p
Im tall and your small
:p

Anonymous
11-05-01, 02:55 PM
Cheers for the offer Lancy, I might check out the focus ones first, but I'll give you a mail in the near future if I'm still intrested. Do they include the bulbs and bulbholder?

Jim

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
12-05-01, 06:47 PM
ok the rules are you hasve to have side repeaters after b reg unless your fron indicators have the special Emarking
like i think its E9

most orig gm indicators have E5 or E3 spanish ones have E9 i think coz they dont have siderepaters (so im told)

i had a nice talk with mr mot man who told me all about the laws and all this "they only have to work if you got them fitted crap"

he faild my car
so i went elsewhere and gave the tester ?20 to pass it!
lol

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
13-05-01, 01:35 PM
Bang some in ya mirrors, like i have. Looks well smart i fink!