PDA

View Full Version : bargin 20xe engine!!!...

Anonymous
01-03-04, 01:56 PM
I have a 2.0 16v engine for sale which is still in the shell of my calibra i need shot of the whole lot asap!

Surely someone has the space for a bargin engine and spares with the shell. I'll throw in parts like my 16v scorpion grp 'a' system. I'm willing to negociate a price im only wanting something for the engine the rest is free. I live in the north east. All i ask is that i can have the evo spoiler, suspension, brakes, and interior the rest is yours.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Does anyone in the northeast know someone that will take it away!?

russell.smith@castlemorpeth.gov.uk

Fully rebuilt redtop, flushed out cylinder head rebuilt with new set of hydrolic lifters and brand new cams, new gasket set just bought and included are another set of valve stem oil seals etc. bottomend fully rebuilt and sprayed blue, has brand new water pump and oil pump etc. engine does not need runnning in as has done a few thousand miles. Complete with loom and loads of spares including another block for repair can sell with standard manifold or 2.5" performance 4 into 1 manifold, also includes brand new induction kit. Gearbox is there just needs fixed or replaced.

car will need to be put on trailor, im willing to let the engine go cheap to who ever takes the car away for me.