PDA

View Full Version : girl racers; turn on or turn off?

peester
01-03-04, 01:37 PM
ok, ok (canna ge' a reeephrase;) girls that are into cars. 'girlracers' may have a slightly 'ruff' vibe about it. I mean does a girl seem more 'attractive' if she is into cars? or is it just a bit of a bonus? i see it as a bit of a bonus; obviously normal rules apply; looks, body, personality, etc etc... all has to be in place. but i do draw a line; ive met girls (some single some not) who are/were well into cars and it was more annoying than anything...
discuss, lol. just bored a bit. off to pub with mate later.

ydg27
01-03-04, 01:41 PM
pain in the arse. and some are dangerous

peester
01-03-04, 01:50 PM
pain in the arse. and some are dangerous

lol turn off then... - like i said im not talking about the nutters; just gals with nice cars then; but do know what it is they're driving. kinda hard to explain...

Riggy
01-03-04, 05:16 PM
nah turn on there are a couple of girls with novas round here (helps that there v.good lookin though) think it would be good notto have ear ache when you spend money on your car and your misses is like whats that for do you need it , were posed to be savin up lol

DUNOVA.
01-03-04, 05:54 PM
Im not really fussy,But imagine your bird knowing more about cars than you!Would'nt be rite :lol:

?Marty?
01-03-04, 06:12 PM
i prefer my girls to only have knowledge of lipstick and cuddly toys. lmao

peester
01-03-04, 06:21 PM
fair play ; marty likes girly girls i do too; after all no one wants man-ish gals do they. but i can see where riggy is coming from; i haven't sed anything about them being ugly girls that like cars; they have to be nice but then i guess it doesn't matter if they do like cars then does it??
like i sed i was only bored. been pub kept mr. gambler happy. off to help polish my mates rs. (yeah sad i know)

Stuart
01-03-04, 06:54 PM
girl racers tend to be townie girls, TURN OFF

girls with nice cars (prehaps the odd modified one) are a turn on, but thats usually cos they are sexy :D

and marty has a superb point, despite my GF loving Football,mainly Man U (some one has to lol) drinking cider and generally being a pest, but i think thats the welshness there lol I'll try and ween her on to girly drinks such as jizz etc

epo
01-03-04, 06:58 PM
before i met r lass she wasnt in2 cars shes a bit more knowledgeable now she comes 2 shows and that
but thats as far as it goes she doesnt mod them as long as it runs ok she's happy

it wudnt bother me if she was in2 moddin em or not tbh

srs1
01-03-04, 07:00 PM
i think if they have a general knowledge it helps. if they have no idea what you are going on about then talking to them is like them explaining why that new lippy is so much better. i have no intention of finding out either.lol

i think women who appreciate there/your car would be a better way of saying it.

epo
01-03-04, 07:05 PM
lol r lass used 2 come 2 cruises with her mate and while i was talkin cars she used 2 talk about the price of tampax :lol:

srs1
01-03-04, 07:34 PM
my mrs is exactly the same epo. doesn't blink an eye lid at another car. as long as it works shes happy. then, when we were talking about me getting another car, she came up with this master plan. she gets a new car and i have her corsa. then she said i can do it up. cheeky!
as for shows, shes not interested. then i have put my foot down, she came to the mk meet with me and is coming to the pv04 show too.

XZiBiT
01-03-04, 07:52 PM
my birds a girl racer loves it :wink:

Stuart
01-03-04, 07:54 PM
my gf has a Celica GT, very nice. she rarely lets me drive it, since i "rev it too high" bollocks, i just give it the airing it needs lol

and i dont think she'd come to an event with me lol then again i probably wouldnt want her there as i wouldnt be able to talk so much toilet lol

Jack
01-03-04, 08:14 PM
Girl who are into cars = good.... townie girls = bad lol

my last g/f was a bit of a wannabe in her cav... her driving was hairy as hell, including when she tried to chase and kill me and my mate martin :o

Mel
01-03-04, 09:35 PM
hmm, i dont consider myself to be attractive, or more attractive cause i'm into modded cars..

Also, just because im really into modded cars and am a "girl racer" dont make me a townie either..

i dont wear a lot of make up, dont see the point in having the same top in three different colours or a shade of lipstick ect to match that top..but i am really into cars, and thats my hobby.

TBH, if you dont like it, you dont have to talk to me lol, i'd rather be treated as a gal with a modding hobby, not a girl whos "fit cause she likes cars" :roll:

Philsutton
01-03-04, 09:43 PM
When i went to trax last i wasnt allowed to go and look at the novas, apparently they are a nasty car. This really p*ssed me off, plus she keep repeatedly saying ooooh look at that car thats so nice much better than yours while pointing at a rather gay looking saxo or fiesta :evil: . If she doesnt appreciate my car then she can just f**k off :lol:

Mel
01-03-04, 09:52 PM
yeah, but she obviously has no taste :wink:

if that was me and i was with mates that said a paxo was better than my car, i'd tell um where to go and walk about the place myself

if they dont like my car, then they aint coming near me or it :wink:

Philsutton
01-03-04, 09:56 PM
she certainly had no taste, but trying to have a conversation with her about putting bigger engines into novas was impossible. all i got was but its a nova. This was the day the nova got 0-60 in 2.83 seconds, she was not impressed :lol:

Mel
01-03-04, 10:03 PM
lol, yeah there were lots of people lookin bout with disgust after they announced that..

You shoulda just let her go bout by herself..i know i would have :wink:

Dpnova
01-03-04, 10:06 PM
My bird does what i tell her :lol: you have to have some authority over them :lol: :lol:

If she sees this im as good as dead :roll:

dave.gsi
01-03-04, 11:10 PM
doesnt reaaly matter if they like cars or not, its how nice their tits are lol

i've now realised that when driving about its best to check out new corsas/clio's/puntos etc to find the hot women. daddy tends to buy their little angels new cars lol

peester
01-03-04, 11:25 PM
doesnt reaaly matter if they like cars or not, its how nice their tits are lol

..at the end of the day yeah....bottom line. lol

townie's<-- so this is the euphemism for ruff girls.

nice to see a lass posting reply too; don't feel victimised girls. puntobabe? cara?...lynz?

srs1
02-03-04, 12:25 AM
shut up denny, me and you both know yours and my mrs dont give a flying f**k about our cars. lol

Neil.
02-03-04, 12:34 AM
My gf is a girly girl n loves pink n make-up. but she does like a nice car, if she see's a modded car she'll say 'ooooh thats nice'.
she was all up for me getting car done up n that, only thing she moansd about is if i spend more time on car then her.
She refures to my car as 'her baby' as she likes it loads.

If i tell her im doing something to car she'll ask 'will it make it look better or faster'.

Top bird :D

srs1
02-03-04, 01:08 AM
sod off neil!

girly girl friend and likes cars. i will have to wait till pv04 to see for myself.

?Marty?
02-03-04, 01:31 AM
lmao at Dave Gsi!

My gf is hardly the stereotypical girly girl, but she is feminine and does look HOT naked, is intelligent, and funny, so her not being girly just makes her fun to hang out with when she's clothed. :lol:

Mel
02-03-04, 09:18 PM
My gf is a girly girl n loves pink n make-up. but she does like a nice car, if she see's a modded car she'll say 'ooooh thats nice'.
she was all up for me getting car done up n that, only thing she moansd about is if i spend more time on car then her.
She refures to my car as 'her baby' as she likes it loads.

If i tell her im doing something to car she'll ask 'will it make it look better or faster'.

Top bird :D

thats crap..if that was me i would say "nice car, but it would look so much better with..." etc..

if she moans that you spend more time on the car than with her, then sorry, but i'd give her the boot lol..if my guy moaned at me for that, i will tell him where to go cause my cars that important to me..

dave_gsi: sorry but i gotta say: how sad lol..i have seen there's loads of nice girls in "old" cars, such as nova's, cause thats what they enjoy and what their passion is..IMO i reakon a female who drives a car about where they have done the mods themselves, or have at least had a say in the mods are those that are "fit"...those that get their dads to pay for their cars, or pay someone else to put on, say, a different bumper are not those that are attractive..but, gals that take joy and enthusiasm in doin this themselves imo are :wink:

epo
02-03-04, 09:34 PM
When i went to trax last i wasnt allowed to go and look at the novas, apparently they are a nasty car. This really p*ssed me off, plus she keep repeatedly saying ooooh look at that car thats so nice much better than yours while pointing at a rather gay looking saxo or fiesta :evil: . If she doesnt appreciate my car then she can just f**k off :lol:

if that were my wife id have lost her in the crowd and she'd have bin walkin home

am takin jack my little lad 2 alot of shows this year
he goes up 2 nova's "ooo look at that nova" "thats a nice nova innit"

what a top boy :lol:

Jack
02-03-04, 10:43 PM

aww, epo u named ur lad after me, i'm flattered :lol:

badnova
02-03-04, 10:52 PM
that women for ya

Tilly
03-03-04, 02:02 AM
well im a girl and into cars, i dont look at myself as a man-ish kinda lady at all, i wear skirts and boots and wear make-up but also have a general love about cars.
Its a jealousy thing i think. what the fcuk "god cant have a girl knowing more about a car than me", its daft.
And just cause shes a girl into cars doesnt mean shes a racer or muppet

essexrudeboy
03-03-04, 09:39 AM
my bit of fluff likes cars.. means if ur driving along with nuttin to tlk about and u see a nice car it'll start a whole convo!!!

badnova
03-03-04, 12:57 PM
1 good thing about it

epo
03-03-04, 06:00 PM

aww, epo u named ur lad after me, i'm flattered :lol:

r lass orionally wanted 2 call him harry an i wanted 2 call him luke
some how we came up with jack :lol:

Stuart
03-03-04, 06:13 PM
can he lift a car yet?? lol

epo
03-03-04, 06:38 PM
its temptin when he mis-behaves "come here jack and pop ur head under here and take the strain" :lol:

Dave
05-03-04, 11:42 PM
my missus has always been into cars got into it by her uncle having a string of about 4 rs turbos.
she now has a 106 gti that will wants to borrow :lol:
she likes the look of most kitted cars and can apreciate the effort that goes into some of them but if sommant goes wrong i get to fix it.

Nova~Lolly
06-03-04, 03:39 PM
ok ppl. im new to novaload so please bear with me. first of all id just like to say that not all lasses who are into cars(mainly novas) :lol: are muppets or even townie gurls. take me for example, im a right girly girl and yeah i like modded up novas and i like to go cruising.spesh wen my bf decides to race his mate in a saxo at 110mph up dual carriageway,Scary :x but fun !!!but i dont know the first thing about them really,i just like the look of them and probably coz my bf andreas is well into them.i cant drive yet :cry: no money due to being outta work,besides i dont have to do owt with mine so epos old sr will get sorted by my bf and a load of his mates.all i need to do is pass me driving test.

Nova~Lolly
06-03-04, 03:42 PM
btw epo. that novas well nice, Thanks :P cant wait to pass me driving test and get it on the road.. cruisin thru town hehe.actually i aint seen any lasses in novas in scunny.so i shud get all the attention. then andy will be jealous.

epo
06-03-04, 03:49 PM
lol am a bit slow took me a while 2 realise ur andys gf

Nova~Lolly
06-03-04, 03:52 PM
no probs. taking me a while to use all this stuff hehe. cudnt get out my inbox just then. do i need to puta subject inevery time? and have u any pics of my car coz i onl got them on my fone?

epo
06-03-04, 03:59 PM
ive only got one ill pm it 2 u

Nova~Lolly
06-03-04, 04:03 PM
thanks epo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

peester
06-03-04, 06:53 PM
hey micky! soz, lolly... do you rekon lads will fancy you more so with you owning/driving a nice/modded motor? you cos youde kinda be on our level; we could talk to you about it (that wouldn't be a bad chat up line perhaps...?) and know you wouldn't think we were geeks or be bored.
i dunno; boring me now this post; sod it im with dave; any holes a goal.
sweet.
welcome to nl; you do look a hunny.

srs1
06-03-04, 07:06 PM
this is getting terrible. agreed.
as for the chat up line thing. tut tut tut terrible just terrible.

hey nova lolly! :D
would you like to see my 2.5 inches, i'm talking gerth here. :wink:

Nova~Lolly
06-03-04, 10:39 PM
hey micky! soz, lolly... do you rekon lads will fancy you more so with you owning/driving a nice/modded motor? you cos youde kinda be on our level; we could talk to you about it (that wouldn't be a bad chat up line perhaps...?) and know you wouldn't think we were geeks or be bored.
i dunno; boring me now this post; sod it im with dave; any holes a goal.
sweet.
welcome to nl; you do look a hunny.

yeah ur quite right-that is a bad chat up line lol. and no i dont rekon they wud fancy me more coz im into novas.i dont really know owt about them i just like them :lol: thanks for the compliment!!!!!!!

Nova~Lolly
06-03-04, 11:05 PM
hey nova lolly! :D
would you like to see my 2.5 inches, i'm talking gerth here. :wink:

:rofl: yeah sure if ya like:rofl: