PDA

View Full Version : parts not being sent out by justin@unr3alrac3r.co.uk

ians130
01-03-04, 01:12 PM
justin@unr3alrac3r.co.uk is selling parts on this forum but he takes the money but doesnt send the parts. has anyone else had this problem

Will
01-03-04, 01:27 PM
nope but cheers for the tip, what parts and how much money and how did you send the money.

did u send a cheque? therefore you have his address yus? where is he from?

Will

ians130
01-03-04, 04:01 PM
i paid ?55 note for van panel and i paid by cheque and he stays in lutton

tom_beverley
01-03-04, 04:31 PM
Nah this guys alrite, ive bought a custom rear bumper, dtm mirrors and a toad alarm off him. I sent him cheques and when they cleared he said he'd sent the bits, and a couple of days later they arrived. I very much doubt he has taken ur money with no intention of sending the bits to you.

Will
01-03-04, 05:18 PM
cool whats his postcode? im abt 15 mins from luton i could go say hi for ya, lmfao

NoVa_KhAn
01-03-04, 05:20 PM
summin most of gone rong in the post or summin cos i know justin aint like that i grew up with him

NoVa_KhAn
01-03-04, 05:21 PM
oh will he will be more then happy if u go say hi!

Will
01-03-04, 05:26 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

terrible___1
01-03-04, 05:28 PM
ive brought quite abit of him hes never let me down yet lol

Will
01-03-04, 05:32 PM
you should buy from me instead, i have a good reputation and have never let anyone down :D

terrible___1
01-03-04, 05:45 PM
i have brought from u and u didnt let me down thanks :D

Unr3al Rac3r
01-03-04, 07:29 PM
right then, first off the goods were sent off, i have sold about 40 different items in the past month i use royal mail standard/recorded/special or APS couriers. bigger items are sent by APS, i sent your goods by this i have the reciept here to prove it i have the invoice and the reciept to show how i paid. i have had 2 problems from APS with ALL the parcels i sent with them, one was some side skirts were they didnt turn up but after about 20 phone calls they said it was left to a neighbour 3 doors away. so the man went and collected them.

APS have said that they have been delivered! i have phoned them and heard it with my own ears so theres nothing else i can do?????????

if i was going to take your money and run i would of done it to ALLL the people who have bought parts off me worth more than what you paid me,

ie....

petrol cap ?20
f bumper ?130
r bumper ?80
alarm ?180
skirts ?100

if you mail me i will mail you back with scanned reciepts and there phone number.

the goods were sent off its not my problem the delivery company messed up or you mght of recieved them and trying to give me a bad name? whatever it is its out of my hands i took your money and ordered the courier to pick up from my house, they took em and went.

and WILLIAM who do you think you are you TW@T my postcode is LU2 8UQ if you want my house number email me and i will give it to you, you stupid little nob head bring your crew to mine i know who will be running home with a stun gun in there head. if not shut the hell up and dont make comments on something you dont know FUUUCK all about.

srs1
01-03-04, 07:44 PM
cool whats his postcode? im abt 15 mins from luton i could go say hi for ya, lmfao

i wonder what lmfao means???????????????????????????????

sh0rty
01-03-04, 09:22 PM
PMT :!:

ians130
01-03-04, 10:45 PM
it a bit funny that justin also sold rs turbo on this site the same set of van panel for ?60. so he never sent them out to me he ripped me off by ?55

Will
01-03-04, 10:46 PM
and WILLIAM who do you think you are you TW@T my postcode is LU2 8UQ if you want my house number email me and i will give it to you, you stupid little nob head bring your crew to mine i know who will be running home with a stun gun in there head. if not shut the hell up and dont make comments on something you dont know FUUUCK all about.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i wish you could see me rolling around on the floor right now, get over it!

Will
01-03-04, 10:47 PM
I dont ave a cru cause im not 16 innit, im a grown up! ;)