PDA

View Full Version : FAO Anyone with a Feature Car

wisewood
01-03-04, 08:52 AM
Please note that moderators have no control over the feature cars, it is an Admin job to verify them and only Admin can remove unwanted comments.

If you do have any unwanted/nasty/piss take comments on your feature car that you want to have removed, send a PM to me with the web address (URL) of your feature car, and quote the exact messages you want to have removed from them and i will endeavour to get it sorted out for you as soon as possible.

Due to some initiative on the part of some network goon at work i have no access to my novaload account during office hours, but i will be logged in each morning before work, and most evenings to get things sorted out.

So, in brief... If its anything to do with your feature car, direct it at me :D.

peester
01-03-04, 01:40 PM
what are the chances of being able to have wmv/mpeg video in features in the future?

Will
01-03-04, 02:15 PM
bandwidth hungry imo so i doubt it.......

peester
01-03-04, 02:33 PM
heres to hoping then...

Dpnova
01-03-04, 05:26 PM
There was bandwidth trouble with an album mpegs may be a bit extreme, would be nice thogh

scott.parker
01-03-04, 07:04 PM
even though i have a photo bucket i still find it a prob getting pic,s in posts,any way of making it easy like on the feature's??

And would be nice if you could have in ur profile ur pic and age as well?? just an idea..

scott :)

Dpnova
01-03-04, 09:52 PM
Thats what the album used to do

wisewood
02-03-04, 08:18 AM
Any extra pictures would put a strain onto the server, and thats not good because to many peoples surprise novaload.net uses about 20gb of bandwidth per month - and with the album hosting pics that figuer jumps up quite dramatically.

Hosting video footage of your car on the novaload server is out of the question too unfortunately... although if you can find someone to host it for you feel free to put a link to it in the description of your feature somewhere - no problem with that.

The idea of extra space in the profile for more personal information like date of birth etc has been bouncing around for ages and eventually we might get around to making the changes - but ultimately its only kev who can do it as only he has the access, so its all about when kev has the time and when his 'be arsed' levels are high enough :D :D

Aragorn
18-03-04, 12:15 AM
you need to implement off site picture hosting

have an option where u can add outside links to your feature with bigger versions of photos etc

BurburyConrod
27-03-04, 04:25 PM
I'm new how can I get a feature car and does the feature car have to be a Nova?

wisewood
28-03-04, 06:47 PM
follow the 'My novaload' link at the top of the page and there will be a link for something like 'my nova' or something like that... then just fill in teh form and submit it for verification making sure you choose the right category for it 'other cars' if its not a nova.

Stuart
13-06-04, 08:27 AM
Sorry for the delay peeps

as mr woody can no longer log in from work weve had probs getting them all verified as the admin on tin can + string connections cant do them due to it taking ages.

I was made Feature Bitch last nite and sorted them out. i will endevour to have them done on the day (or nite) that you submit them.