PDA

View Full Version : *** L@@K 2 NOVA PROJECTS SCRAPPED ALL MUST GO **** 2 NOVAS +

nova_nutta
29-02-04, 10:27 PM
Hi all ive just decided to give up on my nova projects and sell every thing todo with a nova and just buy one alreay done i will list below all i can remember here goes

****THESE PARTS ARE NOT FITTED****

pro done flush boot with plate welded in and smoothed off in primer
with solonoid kit

le cat skirts

abyss rear bumper

gsi spoiler with mondeo spoiler

dtm mirrors (with plates) BRAND NEW

BRAND NEW HAND BREAK CABLE

**** Next the 1.2 and all parts fitted may break if enough interest*****

its a 1.2 merit plus in red pics under nova_nuttas merit gsi lookalike
no T&T it has

delocked doors

-60 kit

bee sting

big bore back box

MESHED GRILL

gsi bonnet

gsi 6 dial clocks

gsi steering wheel

*** 1.4sr includes these extras**

K&N

2 big bore back boxes 1 each side

smoked rear lights

cobra clubman buckets (quite tatty) in red NEED SUB FRAMES AD ARE BOLTED THROUGH FLOOR

electic windows

rear head rests

i think IRMSCHER SKIRTS BUT NOT SURE

PULSAR BOPNNET VENT (WAS PRO FIT BUT NOW NEEDS A BIT OF WORK)

SEAT SPLITTER

GSI SPOILER

and all this i think is standard for the SRs

red/grey interior

red heater swiches

anti roll bars

grooved and vented disks
its a MK2 face lift shape on an H Plate on carb

and probs loads more this all togther would make one hell of a nova but i will splitt if i have enough interest you name it ive probs got it i would preffer pick up in most things but will post if you arrange open to offers on every thing i reallty want it all gone in the nest week or 2 if your looking for a gear project and cant be assed to go round looking for all the bits this is for you every thing is there to make a nice nova just need a nice front bumper and a set a subframes and a few hours work putting it all together

as for the 1.4 sr all you need todo is some welding in the boot and subframes and it will pass mot or just put the old front seats in untill you can get some very quick car the lad who had it before me used to work at courteney as its just up the road from me and he says it has there cam and is tuned by them this also needs a new front wing which i have on the 1.2 and is the same colour as my car had been hit by a car when it was parked no other damage than that and as it has twin back boxes is very loud i bought both these cars to make a really nice one out of the 2

please email me at

stoner_boyuk@hotmail.com

if your interested will let go cheap if you take the whole lot that includeas both cars all bits everything i just dont have the time todo this as i now have a kid and im moving soon and when i say cheap i dont mean ?300 as this all has cost me over ?2000 with both cars and all bits in the last 2 year many bit brand new so make me an offer for the lot or will split as i said if enough interest and like i said before i cant remember all as there is too much