PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. F 227 NGY

Anonymous
06-05-01, 03:05 PM
the bitch has died. after hitting a kerb last week in the wet, and thinking it was only a dent wish bone. On closer inspection the suspension turet had a rusty edge and has moved!!!

RobDmr@aol.com
xr2 ??? i'd rather walk!

Anonymous
06-05-01, 06:31 PM
Why is everybody killing their novas? Have I missed something here? I thought we loved and cherished them? Oh well....
Bad luck m8 though.

Anonymous
06-05-01, 08:30 PM
FUCKING HARSH ONE ROB! IS UR MATE GONNA FIX IT OR NOT?
LOOKS LIKE ITS THE GREEN MACHINE FOR A WHILE
RED 1.2i K&N, PECO ZORST, LOWERED -60MM, 15"S
FOR U ?3000 ;)

DFBA19168@CABLEINET.CO.UK
NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous
07-05-01, 06:50 PM
i've killed my head unit in my car (2day) and my front bumper (hitting a cat @50, no cat still lived) my mate did his gearbox!!! it's in little bits!!!

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*

Anonymous
08-05-01, 09:02 PM
i killed my car a little while ago but i aint told yall cuz its a bit embarissing!

Anonymous
08-05-01, 09:39 PM
come on john what ya do??!?

DFBA19168@CABLEINET.CO.UK
NOVADOSE75@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous
09-05-01, 11:14 AM
I haven't killed my nova, but I did kill my step mums mitsubishi colt about 4 years ago!!! I went through a fence into a field and let some cows loose!!!!!!! wasn't my fault though, some wanker in the back of my car(a mate of a mate!!!) pulled the handbrake thinking he would be funny anmd then couldn't take it off again, b45t4rd!!!!!!!

Mmmmm forbidden donut. :)

Anonymous
09-05-01, 07:41 PM
ok i was in a rush to get in my house bout 11:30 cos i was caught short. So i quickly locks up me car , disklok and all and go in. 12:30 just noddin off and my old girl cums n wakes me up and says the police r at the door for me! Arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

what happened was...

i put me car on full left lock befor i put me disklok but i forgot to put my handbrake on. My car rolled off my drive 180 degrees around a bush, whilst scraping the bumper of a 10 day old ford Ka and rolled down my nextdoor neighbours garden into their house, seriosly damaging the front end of my nova!
:( told u all it was embarising!!