PDA

View Full Version : PVG WEEKEND whos going

novashed
27-02-04, 04:28 PM
ita at wicksteed park in ketterin this year.

should be a lot better with it being over the weekend and not just a one day thing like the one last year at warwick. nice for me as i live in northampton!

hopefully the car should have the valver in by then and be completly done, (had the same idea last year! :roll: )

Jules
27-02-04, 04:50 PM
The last one that they had at Wicksteed Park was SSSSHHHHAAAAATTTTT!!!!
:evil:

No, I won't be going.......

Ben
27-02-04, 05:00 PM
got to be better than a cow shed.

DUNOVA.
27-02-04, 05:00 PM
Where is it :?:

novashed
27-02-04, 05:13 PM
its a small sort of theme park in northamptonshire

GTE-RACER
27-02-04, 05:17 PM
Would b rude not2go seen as it's only 10mins drive....Shame i'll not b goin in a Nova tho :-\

scott.parker
27-02-04, 05:17 PM
LOL cow shed,last year wernt that bad mate..
well im going to anything thats got to do with vauxhalls or novas,come to think of it im going to a lot of shows this year trying to do more than last,and that was allmost all,till there wer some on same weekend!!
so yep im there

scott :)

novashed
27-02-04, 05:21 PM
smae here scott, missed alot last year, car should be ready with no gearbox problems and XE power. stuff work saying i can have them days i finish uni in may aswell so no excuses this year!

DUNOVA.
27-02-04, 05:22 PM
Bit to far to travell for me :roll:

Philsutton
27-02-04, 05:25 PM
is that the one that was at a farm last year?

novashed
27-02-04, 05:26 PM
i think last years show in warwick was ok. it does take alot of organisation to setup an event like that, give mark his due he didn't have to sort it for us PNG members

srs1
27-02-04, 05:27 PM
wicksteed park one was way better then the one last year.
i camped there last time at wicksteed and got well wasted. it was a laugh through the beer goggles i had on.
want to go this year, but no one to go with there. so will have to wait and see. atleast you dont have to pre-book this time.

Dpnova
27-02-04, 05:30 PM
Sean go by urself im sure you could find something to polish y urself in your tent on your own

peester
27-02-04, 06:16 PM

why was it shite?

Mel
27-02-04, 10:09 PM
when is it? i will definately be there, just 10 mins drive :wink:

oh, GTE_RACER, you can come with me in my nova :P

Srs1: we'll meet up with you in there if you want? :wink:

novashed
27-02-04, 10:54 PM
its july 17/18 , ?10 entrance fee which what wicksteed charge for anybody

Mel
27-02-04, 11:30 PM
cool, i'll definately be there.

either 10 quid or you ring up ur mate who lives just up the road from wicky park, park in his street and walk in for free :wink:

Jules
28-02-04, 07:08 AM

why was it s**t?

I suppose I'm comparing it to the old PNG national days at the VBOA - They were excellent, then they got kicked out of the VBOA and did their own one at Wicksteed, it was small, rubbish facilities, not a whole lot to do at all.

The best bit of the whole weekend was one of the guys from Issac Hunt (The 'large' skinhead one) riding a moped pissed and holding a 80's style ghetto blaster on one shoulder blaring out music, it was going OK until he realised he couldn't stop 'cos he was holding the stereo - end result, he falls off, stereo bits everywhere, everyone in fits of laughter!!!
:lol:

P.S My PNG membership has lapsed anyway!!!

Ste_Nova
28-02-04, 04:56 PM
png is shit unless it's at billing

NovaNeil
28-02-04, 07:50 PM
I enjoyed the one at Warwick. To me it doesn't matter where its held, as long as theres peeps to talk to and some nice cars on show that'll do me. :D

Yeah i'll defo be at Wickstead.... and Combe.... And PV2004.... and Belgium.... etc etc... You get the idea :lol:

novashed
28-02-04, 08:52 PM
yeah but neil, your car had pride of place at warwick, i was stuck at the back out of view :cry: :roll: , good job really as car wasnm't really finished

srs1
28-02-04, 09:27 PM
i enjoyed the show, its what you make of it really. if you go and mingle and get drunk (like i did) then watching the fella from isaac cvnt is so funny. that radio he had was proper nasty.