PDA

View Full Version : ** MODIFIED GSI REAR BUMPER WITH PICS L@@K**+ MORE

nova_nutta
27-02-04, 09:34 AM
Hi i ve now have my gsi rear bumper for sale look at

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=1505

if you cant see what is modded it has rear fogs molded into it if you want this bumper email me at

stoner_boyuk@hotmail.com

with your offer the pics dont really do the bumper justice im always getting people say how good the rear bumper looks a pretty much unique mod not many have this done and is a very pro job i also have a few other bit about such as steering wheels sri/and gsi and also have full sr bodykit in flame red front bumper has seat splitter all the interior front my 1.2 merit maybe even a mk2 dash make me offers on anything i aslo have a mk2 parcel shelf with 6x9 holes and with ports fitted just standard been modded all the carpets sr standerd spare like new and splx twin 10inch subs good working order with 800w amp i also have a 1.2 engine gear box everything needed good working order but will not splitt the engine bits all sold together its a 1.2i 2 more gsi spoilers one needs a litte bit of filler the other is in good condition (NOT MINT) just need a respray really nearlly flush boot just needs a final go over with filer and painting this i 1 i done myself buy them bought a pro done 1 (only if you can replace with yours) i also have the pipe from the link above and the pety cap dont ask about the m3s they were so big like ears i kept hitting walls and things with them

want anything email me at

stoner_boyuk@hotmail.com with an offer ????