PDA

View Full Version : crazy woman

Riggy
26-02-04, 09:28 PM
just thought id go asda and get some vimto for work to save 60P a can from the machine , gets there and like you (dont deny it) parks next to another nova lol anyway when i come out i get in my car and then before i set of a woman gets in the nova next to me with 2 kids about 9ish (the woman looked in her 40s) starts the car and revs it like mad (a little 1.2i) but it sound beefy as f*ck , reverses out of the space nearly hittin me , more revs , wheelspins and screeches away ,

i couldnt stop laughin i stalled my car lol my mate was cryin and the kids in the back went pure white lol , funnyist thing ive seen in ages :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dave.gsi
26-02-04, 09:39 PM
were you parked in the parent and child spaces like i do lol

Riggy
26-02-04, 09:42 PM
no not this time dave lol just like there a nova park next to it (and you all do it dont lie )
:D :D :D

epo
26-02-04, 09:45 PM
were you parked in the parent and child spaces like i do lol

r lass wud kill u if she saw u do that me i dont give a shite where i park :lol:

dave.gsi
26-02-04, 09:55 PM
i have been known to park in the odd disabled bay at tescos :o :lol:

(just get out with a limp :lol: )

epo
26-02-04, 10:00 PM
wife does that as they pak in parent and child
she doesnt do the limp tho :lol:

Ste_Nova
27-02-04, 09:04 AM
i park in them when i'm with my dad :lol:

RJM25R
27-02-04, 09:17 AM
Do parent and child spaces count if you have your Nova-baby ???

2litreturbo
27-02-04, 11:19 AM
Do parent and child spaces count if you have your Nova-baby ???

Of course, Just odont try taking your nova-baby into the baby changing room. They tend to frown on that kinda thing!

essexrudeboy
27-02-04, 01:26 PM
i park in the disabled... they're always near the doors!

y should he have to walk all that way when i disabled person in a wheelchair gets pushed????? dont spose they care if they get pushed 10m or 100m!!

XZiBiT
27-02-04, 04:37 PM
lofl :D :D your right you know but the looks you get from people when you park there its best to limp!! :lol: :lol:

ken
27-02-04, 05:37 PM
me and my mates usually put on a funny walk or sudden flinch if we park in the disabled, not funny if they generally are disabled but well funny when you see my m8's do it, childish but makes even other people smile and laugh :D

locky
27-02-04, 06:17 PM
I get a m8 2 stay in the car and dribble (from his mouth sicko's) sometimes get out with a limp also LOL

Alex
27-02-04, 06:32 PM
tell him to lick the windows to make it even more effective

Barn
27-02-04, 06:47 PM
haha...fcuk we all do it.

i park in the family ones quite abit

scott.parker
27-02-04, 06:59 PM
:lol: well why not you do have family,dont you!! :lol:

Jules
28-02-04, 07:02 AM
If there's one thing that really gets my goat it's people that park in the disabled places when they aren't disabled - It has always annoyed me and I imagine it always will - I mean, is it that much effort to walk for an extra 30 seconds?

I went to Asda this morning after finishing work (About 6am) to withdraw some money and although the cash machines are right in front of the disabled spaces and there was only half a dozen cars in the whole car park, I still didn't park in any of the disabled spaces - It's the principle of it imo.

Call me a prick, call me stuck up, call me what you like, but it's just one of those things I don't do (Like stealing bits off cars).

rachaelrebekah
28-02-04, 10:18 AM
i tend to park as far away from the door as possible so no pricks run into me. i park in disabled spaces at tesco and asda but only at three in the morning when every one else is tucked up in bed. its not nice to do it during the day. plus you can get clamped.

Stuart
28-02-04, 12:04 PM
i park as far away as poss too, unless ive got a 24pack of beer to carry lol

i never park in disabled spots, unless when im with an orange badge holder (rare these days). i whinge at my friends that park in them, they go in, i repark the car lmao.

although its slightly abelist and childlessist that the close spaces are ONLY for them, there should be some "ordinary" people spaces to make it all PC. oh and dont park in the fecking pick up place too lol