PDA

View Full Version : Belgium!!

Anonymous
07-05-01, 11:26 AM
Hay there peeps. Just got back from the PNG trip to the huge opel/vauxhall show in Belgium. Loads of corsa A's (novas) and all sorts of motas. There are some freaky cars over there people, and i'm afraid the 13" two foot wide wheels that make everything look like a scalextric car are as common as ever. Lots of nice cars too though, and some of the mods are amazing.How about loads of novas with ABS, PAS, and fully functioning vectra trip/fuel computers, along with the wildest paintjobs and mad bodywork.
Picture 50 Novas having a race at speeds well in to three figures on the speedo on one long 4 lane road for 150 miles.......:)
We got loads of photos, so i'll mail some in and with a report if Kev wants to use them.
:)

Anonymous
07-05-01, 12:40 PM
What a weekend heh! I feel a bit worst for wear this morning though :( Those Belgium roads are mental - flat - straight and plenty of nutters to play with!

Freak - could you mail me a few pics mate?

Dec

Anonymous
07-05-01, 01:53 PM
Freak, kev can set you an ftp server access so u can upload em make it easier.

wish i'd gone now, but then amybe not as my driveshaft just snapped! good job it was in chester and not in belgium!

1 cup down 2 to go!

Anonymous
07-05-01, 06:26 PM
Mail me matey about the RR got my PNG stuff through. If i give you the novasri passwords can you upload a few of the better and i'll do a review sorta thing.
Mingle

Novaload Day in court coming soon :)

Anonymous
07-05-01, 07:50 PM
Hi freak glad to hear you had a good time and we have had some good news at last! Yes dave told me :) Niw all he needs to do is get it. Rick

Fords smoke more than oil refinery's

Anonymous
08-05-01, 12:54 PM
No probs peeps.
Mingle m8, tell me the full Storey of your missing yaris wiper.....