PDA

View Full Version : The time has come...

Anonymous
13-05-01, 02:51 AM
My nova is being scrapped, ive had enough. The last straw occured tonight when i managed to blow up the engine. Look in the FOR SALE forum for bits advertised. :( :( :(

---------------------------------------
\\// //~\\ ((_)) >><< ||-|| //~\\ ||_ ||_

||\\|| (()) \\// //~\\

SR ;)
----------------------------------------

Founder of the PBG (Perfomance Blaggers Group)

Anonymous
13-05-01, 02:59 AM
stick in there old bean

Anonymous
13-05-01, 10:12 AM
Breeny,
Tough break mate, after all the time you've put into it your giving up now? Come on an engine ain't gonna cost you that much! You can take the one from my old car for ?20 if you like!;)
If you scrap it what you gonna get next :-/

Chris

Anonymous
13-05-01, 10:19 AM
Just had another thought mate, what about ryan's engine? That would be the easy solution mate, go on, you know it'll be worth it :)

Chris

Anonymous
13-05-01, 11:41 AM
I feel for ya love. :(

Anonymous
13-05-01, 11:49 AM
Not good mate, it's a sad day when Nova's are taken to the grave:(

So what are the plans???

Anonymous
13-05-01, 12:20 PM
i'm getting scared! too many nova's seem to be dying!!! is it the end??? hope not!!

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*

Anonymous
13-05-01, 01:07 PM
na i'm fed up with it to be honest, ive spent all this time on it and it looks shite :( the engine blowing up is just the last of a long line of problems. To top it off, the engine went at the worst time (3am) and the worst place (a right shit hole) i'm still thinking bout ure car chris w...

||\\|| (()) \\// //~\\

SR ;)

Anonymous
13-05-01, 01:21 PM
Unlucky matey. Keep your head up though, it could have been worse, you might not have been able to walk out of the crash in the first place. Be thankful that you can still look at getting the Nova of your dreams.
If you need any help, I'm only down the road bud ;)

Jim

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
13-05-01, 05:19 PM
to be honest i wouldnt have spent that much time on it i would have threw in the towel a long time ago

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
13-05-01, 05:48 PM
sorry to hear m8, i know how much time + money u spent getting it back on the road, only for the engine to go, DOH !!

Anyway selling ya alloys ?? :)

-rob

Anonymous
13-05-01, 11:02 PM
I`m there for ya m8, I can swap your engine in a few hours if you want. What went on it?

Anonymous
14-05-01, 09:16 AM
Sorry m8 i know how it feels i scrapped mine just over a week ago and was gutted but i bought a brand new car and it made me feel so much better :D

Anonymous
14-05-01, 09:20 AM
truly unlucky m8! sorry 2 hear about it :(

:D City City RA RA RA, Leeds Leeds BA BA BA, Scousers Scousers... where's my car? :D

Anonymous
14-05-01, 09:32 AM
Actually its me who can swop your engine not my bird. lol!

=\_____
=/__|__\_
=|(_)___(_)\

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
14-05-01, 09:54 AM
I think Donna knows all MC, you're just saying all this stuff to make it sound as though you know everything about cars. Come on admit it, Donnas responsible for your car, she lets you drive it to the cruises so that people think you own the car and that you've done all the work.

hehe :D

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
14-05-01, 09:57 AM
soz buddy, i was depressed when i sold my nova, but at least its being driven by a young driver now and looked after. im sorry to hear about your brum brum.

lmao @ slimjim

[naked_davo] Look she said she was 16!

Anonymous
14-05-01, 10:55 AM
lol Jim. MC, dont wanna do the engine, the roof looks poo anyway. Ive decided to finally get it together, pay off all the debts i have and save like stink until November when im 19 for a new car. Although the shell is staying in the garage (still insured LOL) so that i can get 1yrs no claims :o

||\\|| (()) \\// //~\\

SR ;)